Thinking about you!

Dominic's POV:

(November 2010)

It's been a month since I've seen Nischia, After we left my mans house that day, I dropped her back off at her friends house because her mom was coming to pick her up and went to meet my drug connect.

It's weird because I was actually feeling her like on some wifey type shit. At first I did just want to fuck her and leave her but now I just want to be around her all the time. I miss her ass like shit forreal it's been a whole 24hrs since I talked to her. She not talking to me right now and I'm not even goin to fake like that shit ain't killin a nigga man because it is.

Nischia and Angel got into it on Facebook the day before and Angel dumb ass told her that she was my girl. I mean I do still fuck her from the time to time  and I do have to be nice to the bitch because does have all the rights to my money in the bank but she wasn't my fuckin girl nomore and Nischia been ignoring me ever since Angel told her that shit.

I know yall wondering what happened so let me fully explain this shit before yall threaten to kill a nigga.

I was on this move with my man making a sale when the nigga that was with slim started talking that ying yang shit. He got out the passenger side of the car and was flexin hard as shit, talkin bout he was gonna body us and send our heads to our moms. I don't know about yall but I don't take threats lightly so I took the safety off my gun and hit that nigga smooth in his forehead between the eyes. I was so heated that I didn't realize that I was shot in my back from the nigga I was making the sale to until my Man yelled for me to get in the car but before I did I shot slim in his head too. Fuck wrong with these niggas tryin me like I won't do that to them?

~~~

I had to go to the hospital because I was losing a lot of blood. when I got there I was rushed back and all I could think about was Nischia.. I wanted to hear her voice but my phone was dead and I ain't know her number by heart so I had to wait until I got home. 

The doctor wasn't able to remove the bullet because he said it was too risky so he just made me wear a sling since it was close to my spine after he cleaned me up.

It was about 12 O'clock in the morning and I had just got home, I had just turned my phone on when I received a shit load of text messages from Angel asking me how was I going to play her and some other irrelevant bullshit. I ain't care about her I just wanted to talk to Nischia, I couldn't stop thinking about her and I knew she was going to mad because I hadn't talked to her allday but it wasn't on purpose.

I called her 3 times before I realized she was sending me to answer machine.

"Hello, This is Nischia......" her answer machine played again.

Why the fuck is she ignoring me I thought. I knew she was purposely not answering because it would ring twice then go to her answer machine so I decide to send her a text.

To: (Poohbutt)

Wassup man?, y u not answerin da phone?

I sent to her. I knew she would be mad but I didn't think she would act like this. My phone vibrated showing Nischia had texted back.

From: (Poohbutt)

Go tlk 2 ur gf Angel & stop callin me.

WHAT THE FUCK???? I said out loud. I was wondering what the fuck did Angel have to do with this and how the fuck did she even know about Angel. I sent her a text back asking her what the fuck was she talking about and all she replied back and said was go look on facebook.

"Fuck" I said because if it had anything to do with Facebook then I knew it wasn't good because Angel is the one that made my Facebook for me and if Nischia wouldn't even talk to me I knew it was something.