Back in the hole!

Dominic's POV:

(November 2010)

Sometimes being a husler has it's down falls. You got the cars, clothes, money, bitches and even motherfuckas you don't know knowing your name but your name ain't always being said in a good way because of niggas being conflicted by their jealousy.

Here I am facing yet another murder charge which I would have to say is my biggest time yet but it's all off niggas wanting what I got. I ain't never been caught slangin shit so niggas saying I kilt somebody just to take me down which ain't never happening. These niggas could fuck a bitch and Feed her ass fast food before thinking they taking over my shit and that's real talk.

~~~

I had been at my man Turtle house with him and his cousin kara  just coolin allday.

Kara was drunk and Turtle was rollin up a jay while I was sitting on the couch texting Nischia. I was supposed to pick her up so she could spend the night with me but I wasn't driving so I told her I would come get her tomorrow morning.

I didn't tell Nischia but I had got into it with Angel today. The dumb bitch made me put my hands on her because she was threatening to touch my money if I didn't come spend time with her so I went to her house and chocked her ass out.

I don't be trying to put my hands on no female but Angel was starting to be get on my fuckin nerves because she knew I was with Nischia and she was off her doing anything shit but I did chill with her for a little minute to shut her ass up before I had Kara come get me.

I know yall like nigga you done fucked up but I swear to yall that I didn't touch that girl, I was just tired of her ass calling my phone and with her making threats I wasn't bouta let that shit slide because Angel know not to play with me but she was trying the fuck outta me though.

~~~

It was now 8pm so I called my mom to make sure she had gotten home before I had Kara take me to her house.

I don't know why I ain't drive since I knew Kara was drunk but she kept saying she good and she always drunk so I just left it alone.

Dukes said she was home so we all got in the car and left. I sat in the backseat since I was still texting Nischia and ain't want them all in a nigga business.

We was driving on Benning road which was about 15 minutes away from dukes house when the police pulled us over. Kara had a open bottle of Ciroc in the front seat which I told her ass to put it in the trunk but we couldn't do too much moving. I hid my wallet under the seat because I had a warrant for my arrest.

I ain't tell Nischia that I was out on bond for that murder charge before I met her so I had another court date set out but I ended up missing it. I figured out they had to let me go since I was only carrying a little bit of weed probably not even enough for three Jays but yall know the feds don't care but they still had the case pending for the murder charge since the feds claim they needed more time.

When the feds knocked on the Window, Kara rolled it down and asked what she was being pulled over for.

"You didn't stop at that stop sign back there" the officer said. He was one of them niggas who just was looking for something to do because who the fuck gets pulled over for not stopping at one stop sign when it's like five on this Street.

I kept my mouth shut because shit ain't have nothing to do with me. My phone had vibrated and I was just about to grab it when the officer asked my name. I wasn't bouta tell him my real name so I made up some shit.

"Brandon Anderson" I answered. I don't know who the fuck that was and how I thought of it but it got his ass outta my face.

Kara had the liquor bottle covered with her jacket so I was praying the Officer ain't see it.