Trials & Tribulations

Dominic's POV:

A nigga really going thru it in this joint yall. I been sent to the hole for bustin a nigga head open with the food tray. I don't let nobody play with me so that disrespect shit gets you fucked up and because I got a lot of shit on my mind which is always the worse in jail, I just set fire to whatever is in my way.

It ain't the jail that's bothering me because I been to jail 90 going north so that was nothing but with me being locked down for a full 24 hours since I was in the hole instead of my normal 23 hours of the day and only one hour of rec-time, I had nothing else to do but think and my mind was constantly on Nischia.

~~~

This love shit got me starting to hate it because it got a nigga trippen and actin like a bitch just off the strength that I miss my girl man. I miss her laying in my arms, I miss her smile, I miss her ass, I miss the feel of her muscles tightening around my dick hell I even miss her talking shit to me. I just miss her and this shit got a nigga feelin weak as shit which is why I don't be trying to have no girl in jail because you don't have time to worry about the outside world.

I been trying to stop my feelings from developing deeper for Nischia but I can't especially with her steady proving to me that she ain't like no other.

Her actually going on the internet and searching for a nigga struck big with me. It made a nigga feel real loved like that it was somebody besides family that had my back and no matter what shawty would forever have my respect.

~~~

I been here for two weeks now and Nischia has sent me two letters so far. I received a letter from her Friday of last week and she kissed it with her lips in pink lipstick and niggas was really trying to pay me to sale them just the part that she kissed.

It's hard in jail especially with no pussy around so anything that you can get to help you get your nut off works but I wasn't cool with no nigga beatin his dick to a note with my girl lips on it. I ain't no jealous nigga by far but that shit ain't where its at with me.

I called Nischia last night but her slow ass ain't know what button to press to accept the call so she ended up hanging up on me. I wanted to be mad because I wanted to hear her voice but I couldn't because I knew she was new to dealing with all this so I just decided to call dukes and see what was up with her.

"Wassup ma"

"Hey Domo, you good in there? ima be to see you this weekend" she said when she answered the phone

"Yea I'm good ma, nigga just living and shit. I talk to my lawyer the other day, he said my trail is March 10 so ima sittin still for a lil bit but you ight?" I asked because I know how me being in jail affects her. Dukes a strong woman but what woman would want to see her son in jail and facing a life sentence on top of that.

"I'm okay Dom, just wish you would get your shit together and stop the bullshit. I know you living but you know these streets Domo and niggas is crude out here"

That's why I fucked with my mother, she was a real bitch and wouldn't sugar coat shit for you, it was either you brushed what she would say off or your feelings would just be fucked up because I done seen dukes make niggas cry just off her words.

"I'm hip ma, I gotchu but who coming with you this weekend?" I asked

"Me, Your sister and Angel" she said and as soon as she said Angel I was already shaking my head. Dukes knew about Nischia but she didn't know I was fuckin with her as heavy as I was and knowing Angel she probably asked to come.

"Ma you know what it is with me and shawty so why you bringing her up here?" I questioned because I ain't wanna see her ass, yea she may have been putting money on a nigga books but it was my own fuckin money she was using. I would only call her when I needed to just talk to anybody but it didn't mean that I wanted shawty because I didn't.