42: 3 Weeks Later

Jasmine's POV

Since Azalea has been born I haven't been used to barely getting sleep. She barely cries but at night it's a different story.

Neymar has been helping the best he can. He's busy with football, advertising, interviews, etc. People are still confused about Azalea because Neymar hasn't said anything else. I'm 6 months off but I still have work from home sometimes.

Davi has been very happy since his sister has been born. Everyday when I  pick him up from school he's so excited to see her. This is the happiest I've seen him.

Rafaella was so sad she couldn't see her when she was born or visit now. Soon she will I wish I could be there when her son is born but I can't. We talk a lot because Rafa is asking me a lot of questions and advice which I'm glad she's doing. I've heard Royce has been around more and very supportive and I'm so happy for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I fed Azalea I put her down for a nap. I started reading and fell asleep.

Neymar's POV

Well since Azalea's been born I've been bombarded with questions. This interview I'm answering every question truthfully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What was your first reaction when you were told Jasmine was pregnant?

Well she pranked me about it 3 months before so I thought she was joking so I laughed but after I knew it was real I was really happy

How is the baby?

She's good she's doing very good. Very calm baby.

Do you and Jasmine plan on getting married?

About that we did get married in August last year.

Woah. Really? Why didn't you tell the public?

I like to keep that as private as I can because Jasmine doesn't want to be mentioned because she doesn't want to get hate or anything WAGS always get tortured with hate so she just doesn't want that and I don't want that for her.

Will the baby have the same privacy?

No she doesn't mind Azalea being in my pictures. Soon I think Jasmine will give out her social media because the baby is born and she's comfortable now.

Thank you Neymar for your time.

No thank you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the interview I went to get something done and then picked Davi up from school.

"Ola papai!" he said and hugged me. "Oi filho. Como foi a escola?" I asked kissing his cheek. "Bom." he said.

We got home and I saw Jasmine asleep on the couch with a book on her face. I took a picture and tried not to laugh. "Jasmine!" I said waking her up. "Huh?" she asked getting up immediately and the book fell. "Mama!" Davi said hugging her. "Ola meu príncipe." she kissed his cheek.

Jasmine's POV

"Jasmine come here." Neymar said pulling me in the hallway. "Yeah?" I asked. He took off his jacket and I got confused. "What are you doing?" I asked and he didn't say anything. I saw his upper arm was wrapped. "What happened?" he laughed and started unwrapping his arm. It was a new tattoo of Azalea's name.

"Oh my gosh!! Can I touch?" I asked. "Not yet. You like it?" He asked wrapping his arm back. "I love it." I said. "Thanks will you get one soon?"

Jasmine's POV

"Hahahaha no." I laughed. "Why?" he asked. "First, it hurts like a bitch and Second, my parents and Finally, I personally don't want ink on my body the rest of my life." I explained and he nodded. "I'll convince you." he said getting closer and I backed up knowing what he's doing. "Noooo!!" I said too loud running around the house knowing he will catch me.

I heard Azalea crying so we had to stop our childhood game and start being parents again. I went to her room and picked her up. "It's fine Azalea, I'm right here baby." I cooed. I heard footsteps and I bet it's Davi. "Mama is Azalea okay?" Davi asked concerned. It's so cute how he loves his sister. "Yeah she's fine babies cry that's normal." I said rubbing her back.

"Can I see her mama?" Davi asked. "Of course." I said and sat down in the rocking chair and Davi looked at her and she opened her her eyes. "She's so pretty mama." Davi said adoring her. "She is." I whispered.

After I fed and changed her we went downstairs. "Hey fatty." I said and Neymar turned around. "You talking to Paulo?" he asked eating. "Nope you." I chuckled. "Babe you know I'm not fat." he said pulling up his shirt showing beautiful goddess abs and I rolled my eyes.

Neymar took Azalea out of my hands and held her. "I love you." he said and kissed her. He was walking to the couch with Azalea in his arms. "You have a big butt in those shorts." I said to Neymar and he laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Neymar I need to go to the store for something." I said. "Okay I'll take care of Azalea." he said. "Alright." I said, kissed everyone, and said I love you. "Mama where are you going?" Davi asked. "The store I'll be back." I said. "Can I come?" he asked with his adorable grin I can't resist. "I'm sorry Davi it's late you need rest for school." I said and he got sad but he understood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went in the store quickly; I really don't want to be here but kind of have to. I started walking to the dog section and I felt like someone was stalking me.

"Jasmine?" I heard a voice that was definitely not foreign to me. I stopped and turned seeing Lorenzo. Well that explains it. "Lorenzo what do you want? Why do you keep stalking me?" I asked. "Jasmine I love you." he said getting closer.

"Well Lorenzo I don't. I'm married to the guy I love and I have kids with him. Don't you see I've moved on and I'm happy? Please stay away from my life." I said trying to be nice. "Well if that ever changes you know I'm here and I can treat you better." He said picking up my chin. "No need. We love each other very much and we are happy," I said pulling his hand away from my face. "Please get away from my life." I begged to Lorenzo and left him.

I went back home and saw Neymar asleep and Azalea sleeping on his chest on the couch. Aaawweee. I took a picture of this cute moment. I took Azalea off of him and took her to her room. She started crying and I calmed her. "Mamãe loves you filha." I said and kissed her then laid Azalea down.

I left her room, took a shower and while I was in there; I thought about what happened at the store. Why won't he just leave me alone? When I was done I went to wake up Neymar,  because he shouldn't be sleeping on the couch unless I'm mad at him.

"Babe." I whispered shaking him. Nothing. "Junior." I said louder. Still nothing. Just like Azalea both heavy sleepers. "Neymar!" I said and slapped his arm. "What?" he groaned. "Let's go to our room if you sleep on the couch you'll regret it." I said and he nodded wiping his eyes. I guided him to our room and he plopped down on the bed and went back to sleep faster than Lionel Messi.

"I love you Junior." I said and kissed  his cheek.

Author's Note:

Hola everyone!!

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile.

At least I don't have school tomorrow.

Speaking of school I better get a 100 on my Spanish project. I didn't on the one and only Shakira. I know everything about her so if my teacher doesn't give me this 100. She racist is it because I'm not Latina?! (I'm just kidding😂 I'm actually not.)

Anyways don't know what else to say (like always)

Vote/Comment your thoughts😁

I love you all❤

-Nia