Chapter 11: Planes

Jasmine's POV

I woke up and my head hurt like a bitch! Wait how did I get here? I don't care I'm just glad I'm here.

I went downstairs to get some painkillers and water. At least my parents weren't here. I took a shower and changed my clothes.

What happened when I was drunk? I tried to remember everything that happened yesterday. Nothing. "Fuck." I said. I don't think I did anything wrong or stupid. Actually let me take that back I always do something stupid when I'm drunk.

I still can't believe I got drunk a day before my flight. I'm so stupid I don't feel so good. I guess I'll eat some food and watch Netflix.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye Jasmine I'm going to miss you so much baby I love you." my mae said hugging. "I'm going to miss you so much I love you too mae." I said as I broke away the long hug and she kissed my cheek. "Bye pai I'm going to miss you I love you." I said and hugged him.

"I'm going to miss you too Bella I love you too. Remember don't get pregnant pequena." he said and kissed my forehead. "PAI!" I exclaimed and broke away the hug. "I'm just kidding you're like your mae. Too responsible." he said and the doorbell rang. My mae opened it and I saw Neymar?!

Neymar's POV

"Neymar what are you doing here?" Jasmine asked. "To take you to the the airport." I said. "I thought Rafaella was taking me?" she asked. "Well after what you girls did yesterday she doesn't feel good, but she will call you tomorrow." I said and Tio just winked at me. "That wasn't my idea but okay then bye mae bye pai." she said and we went outside.

We got in the car and I started driving to the airport. "I got your message yesterday." I said. "What message?" she asked. "You were drunk though." I said. "I'm sorry about that I was pretty drunk." she said. Damn that kind of hurts. "So you were drunk texting." I laughed. "I guess so." she said. "So you forgive me?" I asked. "No not yet soon." she said and I sighed. "Okay." I said sadly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm going to miss you so much Jasmine." I whispered hugging her. "I'm going to miss you too Neymar." she said and I felt tears on my shirt. "Don't cry jasmine please." I said and wiped her face. "I'm sorry." she said. "I promise you will do great." I said and she nodded.

Do it.

Do what?

You know what I mean Neymar.

What the hell?

Just kiss her Goddammit!

And I did just that. I kissed her and felt the familar shocks I used to get with her. She was totally shocked but she didn't budge. I mean who wouldn't want to kiss Neymar Junior?

I pulled away and she looked down at the floor. "I'm so sorry." I said. "Don't be. Well I got to go bye Neymar." she said and hugged me one last time before leaving.

God I'm such an idiot! Why did I kiss her?! I just couldn't control it she was leaving I had to do it. Jasmine still has feelings for me because she would of pulled back, also she said I shouldn't be sorry.

Jasmine's POV

I was shocked when Neymar kissed me. He just did it. I felt the great memories come back to me. Now it's going to be weird when we talk to each other. Great.

I sat in my seat and put on my headphones on to listen to music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally I'm in New York. I took an Uber home. I opened the door and I was greeted from my dog. "Oh Paulo how I missed you!!" I said and jumped on me. "I knew you missed me!!" I said and he was licking me. I'm glad to be back too bad next week I'm leaving.

1 week later

I made it to Italy.

"Jasmine!" I heard Toni say. "Toni I missed you too." I said and hugged him. "Lotus! How are you?" I asked and hugged her side way because she was holding Micah. "Aww this must be Micah. Hi!" I said and he giggled.

We got to Toni's house which was really nice. "This is a really nice house you got here Toni." I said. "Thank you. It screams Lotus right?" he laughed and Lotus playfully smiled. Lotus put Micah down and we sat on the couch. "So is something wrong jasmine because you don't look fine." Toni said.

"No I'm fine." I said. "No you're not you're too easy to read." he said. "Why does every one say that?" I asked. "Because you are." Lotus said. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes and they laughed.

Authors Note:

I know the end of the chapter wasn't so good. I'm sorry.

ATTENTION ALL RAFINHA LOVERS!!
I'm in the process of making a book. I've made two unpublished chapters.
So my question is should I post it or wait?
I know I always make books but then unpublish it but I have a plan for it and when I do that's the ones that I have faith for and that works.

Like for example You Never Let Go I planned it and I actually completed it.

So should I publish or not?

I love you all

-Nia