Chapter 19: Double Date

Jasmine's POV

Neymar wants me to go with him to meet his friends. Haven't I met enough of his friends? God Neymar. I guess I'll go but I know I'm going to be the only female and he will forget I'm even there.

I had to do some things on my laptop and had to clean around because Paulo has been throwing up. I really don't know if he's more sick I'm taking him to the vet. I hope my baby is okay. "It's okay my baby." I said petting his belly.

I was watching some TV and then I fell asleep on my couch.

I woke up and it was around the time Neymar will pick me up soon so I decided to get ready. I left my hair down, put on a little bit of makeup, a maroon blazer, a white bodycon dress, Nike airmax thea shoes (I get that from hanging out with Neymar too much) , and a watch. It still looks good so whatever.

I heard a knock on the door and I went to get it and it was Neymar. "Junior!" I said and he hugged me. "Ola Jassy are you ready to go?" he asked. "Yeah." I said and I closed the door on the way out. "So where are we going?" I asked. "Dinner." he said as we were walking out the complex. "No shit junior but where?" I asked. "Just wait. You're so impatient." he said as we got in the car.

"I know thanks." I said as I putting on the seatbelt. He started driving and he turned on the radio and it was playing Don't Mind by Kent Jones. I. Hate. That. Song so much. "SHE SAID HOLA COMO ESTAS SHE SAID KONNICHIWA SHE SAID PARDON MY FRENCH I SAID BONJOUR MADAME!" he sang and I got annoyed real quick. "Neymar! Please I hate this song!" I said and I turned the station something else.

He turned it back and started singing louder to annoy me. "I'm going kill you. I hope you know." I said. "Awe Jassy you wouldn't." he said. He thinks I'm playing. I'm not.

We got there and we had to go to a private table once we got there I sa-SHAKIRA AND HER HOT BOYFRIEND! "Oh my gosh." I whispered. I don't want to bring out my inner fangirl. "Jasmine this is Gerard my teammate and you obviously know Shakira." Neymar introduced and Shakira hugged me. Is this real? Am I dreaming?!

"Hola I've wanted to meet you since Gerard said Ne-" "Neymar wanted us to meet you." Gerard interrupted. "Oh okay." I said then we sat down.

We talked about a lot of stuff. Things I didn't know about Shakira, Gerard was just making jokes all the time, and Neymar you know this already. They were fascinated about what I do and I tried so hard not to scream. They like me?!

The Brasilian meat kept coming to our table round and round. "Okay I'm putting the flag down." I said holding my stomach. "I'm still hungry." Gerard said. "I don't know how you feed this giant. Too bad because I'm putting this fucking flag down." Neymar said and reached to put the tiny flag down.  "How was the food? You are brasilian so only you could judge." Shakira said.

"Good pretty good from not being from Brasil." I said and Neymar agreed. "That's good." Shakira said.

I randomly whispered to Neymar a dirty joke and he just shook his head and laughed. "Your so nasty." he whispered. "Because of you!" I said back. "I'm mature now." he said which is true. I sometimes miss his immaturity.

"I'm pregnant." I whined and Gerard gasped. "I knew it! Congratulations Ney!" Gerard said. "She not pregnant she's a v-" I covered his mouth. "I'm not pregnant I was joking and we are not together." I said and Neymar licked my hand. "Junior ewh." I whined and I wiped my hand on him. "Really? It looks like you're a couple!" Shakira said. "We get that a lot." I said and Neymar just chuckled. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Junior where the fuck taking me now!" I said. "You're on your period." he said. "Yeah." I sighed.  "Aw I'm sorry." he said. I don't know if he's kidding or REALLY caring.

He stopped the car and I'm assuming it's his house.

He opened the door and three dogs were running to us. Neymar never told me he had dogs. Guess he has a bigger obsession then me. I was petting them and he closed the door. "What's their names?" I asked. "Poker, Nina and Chico." he said pointed to them.

I yawned and so did he. "Where's Davi?" I asked. "He's with Jo." he said. "Oh." I said. "I'll take you home tomorrow just stay the night here." he said. "Okay then." I said and he showed me where her room is and I just went to bed.

Author's Note:

Hola everyone!!!

Okay so if I barely post now I'm trying to get away from writers block so I'm trying.

I have school next week and I'm starting soccer again tomorrow so I might not update as much as I want to.

Tell me your thoughts😁

Vote/Comment

I love you all❤️

-Nia