Chapter 9: Truth Or Dare

1 week later

Jasmine's POV

I hung out with Carolina yesterday and all those memories came back like it did with Neymar. Do I forgive them yet? No.

My mind is saying it's time to forgive them but my heart says no there is a better time and it's not now.

Flashback

It was the first day of school. For Rafaella it's her very first day of school. Junior and I walked her to class. Rafaella was very scared she never wanted to leave junior. "Rafa you will be fine I promise I love you." he said and kissed her cheek. "Okay I love you too Juninho bye Jasmine." she said and hugged me. "Bye Rafaella." I said breaking away the hug then junior and I started walking to class.

We were separated because of our last names. I was the first seat and a blonde girl sat across from me and she looked scared. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked her. "I just moved here and I know no one here." she said. "Oh what's your name?" I asked. "Carolina." she said. "Hi Carolina I'm Jasmine I can be your friend." I said and she smiled. "Thank you." she said.
I looked around and I saw Junior glaring at her. I don't know why she never did anything to him.

End of Flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I actually haven't seen Neymar lately. I guess I'll call him.

N- Ola?

J- Hey Neymar it's Jasmine I haven't seen you lately and I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out.

N- Sure I'm surprised you asked me. Anyways did you make up your mind about the intern?

J- 50/50

N- Oh God Jasmine I know what this means.

J- I just think there is pros and cons to both.

N- mostly cons if you don't take it Jasmine I think you should take it. What did your parents say about it?

J- they said I should take it.

N- everyone thinks you should do it! But at the end of the day either decision we will support you.

J- Thank you ju-Neymar; Anyways do you want me to come to your house?

N- yeah I already have a friend I want you to meet.

J- Oh okay well ill be there in around 20 minutes.

N- okay bye Jasmine.

I changed into something casual then went out the door.

Neymar's POV

I heard the doorbell ring so I went to get the door. "Who is it?" Rafinha said. "My friend." I said then opened the door. "Ola Jasmine." I said hugging her. "Ola Neymar." she said and kissed my cheek. I let her in and Rafinha got up. "Jasmine!" Rafinha said and hugged her. "Rafinha!" she exclaimed.

How the hell do they know each other? "You guys know each other?" I asked. "Yeah we met a few days ago when I went to the beach. I heard you talk about me." Jasmine said. I'm going to kill Rafinha. "that's cool that you know each other." I said. "Don't try to sugar coat it but it's fine that you talk about me." she said. "Hey let's play a game." Rafinha said.

"Like what?" I said. "Truth or dare." jasmine said as we sat on the couch. "I'm bad making up stuff though." I whined. "Just try." Rafinha said. "Fine rock, paper, scissors for who's going first." I said.

Jasmine's POV

I won because I'm the best at rock papper scissors. "Alright Neymar truth or dare." I said. "Truth." he said. "Pussy." I heard Rafinha mutter.

"What is the most embarrassing picture of you?" I asked. "Oh there's a lot just search up Neymar 2011." he said and Rafi and I laughed. "Okay Rafinha truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare." he said and I just smirked.

"Give someone your phone and let them send one text to anyone in your contacts." I said. "Never in a million years will I give it to Neymar." he said and gave me his phone. I looked through his contacts and saw 'Thiago' lets do him. Don't know who he is though. I put something dirty then put "oops wrong person." I showed Neymar and he just laughed and I gave Rafinha back his phone. "Bro my brother is going to flip!" he said.

"Okay Jasmine's turn." Neymar said rubbing his hands together. "Truth." I said. He whispered to Rafinha and they nodded. "Who here would you most like to make out with?" Rafinha said and they laughed.

Uuuhh that question is kind of hard. Can I pick both? "Well neymar you're my best friend for 16 years and I just met Rafa so I would make out with Rafinha. Sorry. It would be less weird." I said. "Okay my turn to ask Neymar truth or dare." he said. "Truth." Neymar said. "Dude your going to have to do a dare." Rafi said. "Next time I promise princesa." he said. Wait a minute what?

"Neymar are you gay for Rafi?" I asked. "No. Hell no it's an inside joke." he said. I'll buy it for now. "Okay Anyways Neymar ill give you an easy one. What is the scariest dream you have ever had?" he asked. "Well it was when I was younger and I lost someone very important and I could never find them. That person just disappeared for no reason." Neymar said and it got real quiet. "Well lets not make this a sad game so let's just watch a movie." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rafinha went home so it's just me and Neymar. "Neymar can you give me a piggy back ride." I begged. "No." he said. "Please." I said with puppy dog eyes. "You know I can't resist your green eyes." he groaned and I just got on his back. "Thank you." I said happily. "Yeah yeah thank me later." he said.

Author's Note:

I know it wasn't the best chapter but I wanted to write.

I just got back my vacation and our flights kept getting delayed and canceled I'm just glad I'm back. I'm not back in my home Texas yet. Long story.

Pogba is or most likely going to Man. U. FUCK NO I HATE MANCHESTER UNITED DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED! COME ON!
😡😡😡😡😡😡

ANDRE SIGNED HIS CONTRACT EARLIER THIS WEEK!! 🎉🎉🎉

OLYMPICS START NEXT WEEK!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷

that's all I got to say.

Love you all❤️-Nia