Under A Paper Moon

*Jack’s POV*

*2 months later*

Alex and I are completely inseparable.  We spend every day together and there hasn’t been a weekend we’ve been apart since school started again.  Kids at school give us some pretty strange looks when we hold hands, and I will admit that we even get bullied a little but I couldn’t care less.  I love Alex.  Alex loves me.  We’re happy.  And no football-playing bully is going to ruin that.  They’re all just assholes anyways.

I stand by Alex’s locker and wait for him to get out of his last class.  My physics teacher literally does not give a shit what we do so sometimes I leave early, which leaves me in the exact situation I’m in now.  Waiting for my gorgeous boyfriend to come get his jacket so I can drive us home.  I check my phone, 5 minutes till class gets out.  I lean against his locker, close my eyes, and start to daydream.

Alex pushes me against the wall and crashes his lips to mine passionately.  He runs his hand through my hair and the other down my chest.  He pulls my shirt off, then his, and connects our lips again.  He pulls away and looks into my eyes as his hands move to tug gently at my belt.  I kiss him as a sign he should continue, and he does.  He takes off my belt and slowly unbuttons and unzips my pants, never breaking our lips apart.  He moves his mouth down to my neck, to suck away at a particularly sensitive spot, as his hand moves into my boxers…  A voice startles me out of my thoughts.

“Happy to see me, are you?” Alex winks as he walks over.

“What?”

“Look down,” he laughs.  Of course.  Damn it, boners in school are fucking terrible.

“Ughh.  Remind me to never daydream of you during school,” I groan.

“Oh?  And just what were you daydreaming about us doing?”  He gets a mischievous grin.

“We still have a few minutes until the bell rings.  How about we leave early and I can show you what I was thinking about?”  I wink and grab his hand as he shuts his locker.

“Mmm sounds good to me,” he smiles and the butterflies in my stomach have a freaking rave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I step out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my waist and walk down the hall to my bedroom.  Alex, who is the reason I had to take a shower in the first place *wink wink nudge nudge*, is laying on my bed, wearing my pajama pants with no shirt, eyes closed, earphones in.  I put on some sweatpants then lean over him, pull his headphones out, and press my lips to his, intending a gentle and quick peck, but he has other ideas.  His eyes flutter open for a second, I assume to be sure it was me, before they close again and he pulls me closer, deepening the kiss.  I climb onto the bed to straddle his hips, then pull our lips apart and prop myself up with both arms.  He smiles contently as he watches his hands trace patterns on my bare chest.  He looks up into my eyes as he whispers, “I love you, Jack.”

“I love you too, Lex.  More than I could ever say.”  And it’s true.  I can’t put my feelings for him into words.  I love him so much.

“Can I sing you a song I wrote for you?” he asks, eyes pleading.

“Of course you can,” I smile down at him.

“Good, then get off me.”

“Hmm...nah.”  I lay down on top of him, wrap my arms around him, and put my head on his chest.  He laughs and wraps an arm around me too, while he uses his other hand to play with my hair.

“Fine then.  I guess I won’t play it for you,” he teases.

“Just sing it.”

“Nope.”

“Pleeeease Lex?”

“Fine!  I will sing you the chorus and that’s it.”  He leans his cheek against the top of my head and takes a deep breath.  “Me and you, living under a paper moon, cause real life just isn’t right, let’s fabricate.  Me and you, living under a paper moon, this real life just isn’t right, let’s get away.  Let’s fabricate,” he sings softly, then gently kisses my head.  I lean up on my elbows to look in his eyes.

“Oh my god, Lex.  That was...it was just so...I…”  I lean down and kiss him passionately, putting all my feelings into it, and he does too.  Then I get a small urge that I can feel in my stomach.  I pull away and lay down next to him.  Please don’t tell me this is what I think it is.  Control yourself, freaking hormones.  He does not want this right now.  Besides, I already had to shower once today.  He smiles sweetly at me and I smile back.  We lay there for a few minutes before he reaches for his phone to check the time.

“You know, it’s only like 7 and I don’t have to be home till 10:30…” he says and his eyes tell me that my thoughts were wrong.  He so does want this right now.

“Well what do you want to do for three and a half hours?”

“We can put on a movie and not watch it,” he winks.  I swear he can go from completely adorable to completely sexual within seconds.  “Or…” he climbs on top of me and puts his hand on my chest.  “We could just skip the movie completely.”

“Perfect,” I wink.  His hand moves lower towards my pants but I grab it and he gives me a confused look.  I roll us over so that I’m on top of him and say, “it’s your turn to have to shower.”  He giggles and I lean down to kiss him.  One of my hands holds me up while the other slides down his chest and maneuvers his pants halfway down his thigh.  I break our lips apart to look him in the eye, just to be sure he’s ok with it, and he grins and reconnects our lips. I pull his underwear and pants down to his knees and he kicks them off completely.  He moves to pull my sweats off and laughs quietly.  I pull back a little, confused.  “What?” I ask, lips just barely brushing his.

“You’re not wearing any underwear,” he laughs and proceeds to stick his tongue in my mouth.  I roll my eyes.  I brush my lips over his jaw and neck and he shivers.  I slide down so that I can take his whole length into my mouth, and he wraps his fingers through my hair and pulls ever-so slightly.  I start moving my head up and down and he moans, pulling my hair a little harder.  A few minutes later, I swallow and pull my mouth away with a satisfying pop.  “Fuck, Jack,” he whispers as I crawl back up and kiss behind his ear.

“Well if you want…” I whisper in his ear then wink at him.  He laughs and thinks about it for a second.

“Well of course I want to.  Just...not yet.”

“We don’t have to until you’re sure you’re completely ready, love,” I say as I lean over and retrieve his pants.  He grins and kisses me sweetly.  I assist him in pulling on his pants, well my pants really.  “Are you just going to steal my pajama pants then?”

“Yep, mine now,” he giggles.  I lay down next to him on my side and wrap my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to me.

“You know, you’re really adorable.  And that giggle is the cutest,” I smile and he blushes and snuggles into my chest.  He starts to trace patterns on my bare chest with his finger and I lean my cheek on his head.  I close my eyes and he starts to hum the song he was singing me earlier.  My song.  “I love you, Lex,” I whisper.

“I love you too, Jay.”  I smile into his hair and before I know it, I fall asleep holding my adorable love while he sings softly to me.

*A/N~ Yayy smut! Haha it's probably not very good smut, but oh well. Aren't Alex and Jack just the cutest? Also, look at that gif on the side. A little inappropriate, you two. I feel like this chapter is short. Is it? Should the chapters be longer? I can make them longer. (...That's what she said...) I'm super excited for the next chapter though. Well, as always; comment, vote, whatever haha.