Haven't Had Enough

*Jack's POV*

“Why did we come upstairs?” he asks as we walk into my room.  “I thought we were sleeping downstairs.”

“We are.  I just need to show you something.”  I rummage around my room looking for the old notebook I used to write in.

“What are you looking for?”

“Something.  Just hold on.”

“But I could help you look…”

“Just sit on my bed okay?”  He walks over and sits down on my bed looking confused.  “Aha!  Found it!” I exclaim as I pull out my battered blue notebook.

“Um what exactly is it?”

“Here, read this,” I say as I flip through the pages to find what he needs to see.  To my surprise, he reads it out loud.

“So today we got this new kid in class.  I don’t know why, but I feel drawn to him.  Like I need to be friends with him.  It sounds weird, but I think maybe we’re supposed to be friends.  It feels important.  But it feels different, I’m not sure how though.”  He looks up at me before he goes on to read the next entry.  “Today I talked to the new kid.  His name is Alex,” he glanced up and smiled.  “He likes Blink-182 as much as I do, and his eyebrows could compete with mine,” we both laugh as he continues, “he seems really nice.  I think we’ll be really good friends.  I still have this weird feeling about him though.”  For a minute he just stares up at me.

“I think maybe I’ve liked you all along, Alex.  I just never realized what it was,” I admit.  He sets the notebook down and swiftly stands up, attaching his lips to mine.  Even though the kiss is short, it holds a lot of meaning.

“I think I’ve liked you all along too, Jack.”  I lean down and kiss him again and I can feel him smiling against my lips.  He pulls away and grabs my hand.  “Aw don’t pout, Jacky.  Your movie is still on.  Let’s at least go watch part of it.”  We walk down the stairs and he doesn’t let go of my hand, even as we sit down in the mass of blankets.  I lay down and he lays next to me, really, really close next to me, with his head on my chest.  I wrap my arm around him, still holding his hand, and start running my free hand through his hair gently.  Everything about this just feels so right.

Towards the end of the movie, I can feel him staring at me.  I look down and smile at him, and he returns it with a small smile which means he’s thinking about something.  “Jack?” he says, and his voice comes out as a whisper.

“Yes, Lex?”

“What...what are we now?”

“Gay,” I say and we both laugh.

“No, seriously.  What’s going to happen with us now?”

“Well...we could just stay the same except with more kissing...I guess?”  He looks disappointed.  “Ooooor I could do this.  Alexander William Gaskarth, will you do me the extreme honor of being my boyfriend?”

“Jack Bassam Barakat,” he pauses to giggle, “fuck yes I will!”

“Mmm good,” I say as I lean down and kiss him.  I pull back and just look into his eyes, but he grabs the back of my head and pulls me towards him again.  He attaches our lips and this time he licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance.  I gladly part my lips and let his tongue explore my mouth, but only for a minute before I break away.  I move over quickly so that I’m on top of him, straddling his hips.  I smile down at him and he grins back.  He props himself up on his elbows as I lean down to kiss him again.  One hand is on the ground supporting me, while the other rests on his chest.  I could get used to this.  We part our lips at the same time and our tongues collide, then start moving together.  I move my hand down his chest and he lets out a small moan as I slip my hand in his shirt and back up his chest.  Since I’m sitting on his hips, I can feel his pants get tighter as a certain something grows harder.  I can feel him blushing because he knows that I can feel it.  I wonder…  I slide my hand down his chest again, slowly this time.  When my hand gets to the edge of his pants I can feel his heart race.  Well, he isn’t protesting.  That’s a good sign.  I move my hand over his pants and when it touches his crotch he gasps.  He deepens the kiss and I take it as a sign to continue.  I palm him through his jeans and he moans into my mouth.  His arms can’t take it anymore so he lays back down and I go down with him, our mouths still attached.  Now he puts one hand on my chest and the other in my hair.  After a minute, I remove my hand from his crotch and he moves his hand from my chest down to my side and grinds his hips into mine.  I gasp at the friction it makes and how damn good it feels.  He pulls lightly on my hair and I moan as he grinds our hips together again.  The hand on my side grips my shirt and he pulls me closer to him.  He moves his mouth down to my neck and starts sucking on my soft spot, to which I give a slight moan.  I never thought I would be doing this with Alex.  Alex, my best friend.  Alex, a boy.  But not just any boy, no; this boy is my boyfriend.  I grin and he looks up at me.  He smiles back and kisses me lightly.

“Damn, Jacky.  That was great.  No, amazing.”  I nod my head enthusiastically, not trusting my voice after all that.  I climb off of him and lay down, and he instantly cuddles into my side.  I wrap my arms around him and rest our foreheads together.  He closes his eyes and smiles contently.

“Goodnight Lex,” I whisper and I close my eyes as well.  Holy shit.  I have the best boyfriend ever.

*A/N~ So I know this is a short chapter, I'm sorry.  I think the next chapter will be really long.  But hey, I gave you Jalex smut.  It was actually kind of difficult to write.  I have never written smut before, so it was a new experience haha.  Hope it wasn't too horrible.

Also, I know I'm like 3 days late now but happy birthday to my best friend!  I don't know what I would do without you.  Thank you for everything you do.