Chapter Three: Butterflies

Here is Chapter Three everyone!!! I really hope you enjoy it. The next chapter will have a lot more action in it so stay tuned! I plan on updating in the next couple of days!! Please comment and tell me what you think of the story so far. I really like to hear from you guy so that I can see the types of things you would like to find in the story!! Comment, comment, comment... Oh an thanks to all the people who became fans... I love you all!

               China came to a stop in front of Hayden and I, smiling bigger than ever as she introduced the guy beside her.

             “ Guys I like you to meet Sebastian Moretti and his twin brother James.” She introduced proudly.

                Of course that explained the uncanny resemblance between the two. However, I noticed that James carried himself differently from Sebastian, arrogantly, as he smirked at the female fans fawning over him, obviously enjoying their company. The girls that surrounded him wore close to nothing on their bodies and clearly, that’s the way he liked it. They had no problem with him staring at them appreciatively as he whispered, God knows what, in their ears, making them all join in on a messed up chorus of fake laughter. Aside from the slutty girls immediately surrounding him, everyone held a certain respect and fear of this guy. However, I decided to with hold my judgment on James until I actually met him, if I met him. I didn’t want any enemies this early, especially not James and his brother.

             While James was occupied, I ceased the opportunity to glance over in his direction. He wore washed-out, baggy jeans with a tight white shirt, which showed off his amazing body, covered with a black leather jacket. He was slightly bigger in frame compared than his brother, far more muscular and clearly had washboard abs, but, other than that, the same height and the same dark hair, however his was neatly pulled back into tight cornrows.

            I felt Hayden’s body tense beside me as he looked at Sebastian’s arm lying on his sister’s shoulder. He stepped forward intending to say something, before I grabbed his arm and gave it a gentle squeeze. He looked down at my hand and sighed, but his body didn’t relax. I knew that he couldn’t say anything if he planned on staying alive, these guys were not to be messed with.

            James watched closely as Hayden took a step backward, a smile forming at the corner of his mouth, before he returned his attention to the girls, who hands where crawling all over his body, his deep brown eyes remaining stone cold and unwelcoming.

           I turned my attention back to Sebastian who reached out his hand, and I gladly shook it.

           “It’s nice to meet you…Hailey?” He greeted hoping he got my name right,

           “Yup that’s me, and it’s nice to meet you too!” I added truthfully with a smile. I really was pleased to meet him. He gave off a very open feeling, it was no wonder China picked him out of the crowd!

             Sebastian turned to Hayden and offered his hand, but Hayden just turned around and left. China watched , shocked, as her brother walked through the crowd, stopping to talk to a group of scandalous looking girls. She turned to Sebastian, ready to explain, when he held up a hand to stop her.

            “Don’t worry about it. I understand the position that he’s in right now. Maybe some other day.” He added with a heartfelt smile. China looked at him skeptically before he reached down and gently kissed her on the lips.

                Not wanting to stay and look like an idiot staring at them, I decided to head over to the centre, where the cars had been parked.  As I elbowed my way through the crowd, I noticed James making his way to the bar-table, not really paying attention anymore to the girls following him. I couldn’t believe that in all the time that I had been talking to Sebastian and China,  he hadn’t even attempted to come over and at least say ‘Hi.’ I couldn’t help but frown at the thought of how rude some people really can be. However, in that instant, as if he read my thoughts, he glanced over at me and caught me looking at him. He gave, as to what I assume, is his signature smirk, making  me clumsily drop my gaze, blushing. I wracked my brain, trying to think of something to do that would excuse my staring at him so openly. I quickly whipped my phone out of my jacket pocket and pretended to look for a text message, as if it needed my immediate attention.