Chapter Two:Reunion

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter as much as I enjoyed writting it. I am continuing the book, hoping to reach 40-50 chapters, so, here is the second chapter... Enjoy!!

And please tell me what you think of it... Comment,comment, comment!! Thanks..lov yas :D

I was paralysed with fear as I let a small squeak of a scream escape my lips out of surprise. But before I could twist myself around to face my attacker I heard a small familiar laugh coming from behind me. Just as my brain registered the identification my attacker, Hayden released my arms and swung me around so that I was facing him. Before he had a chance to even speak I punched him square in the jaw with all my might, making him stumble a step or two backwards colliding with his two wing men Jake and Alberto who helped steady him just in time for me to rush up to him wrapping my arms around his neck and burring my face in his shoulder setting him, once again, off balance, only this time Jake and Alberto didn't reach out in time and we fell to the floor laughing.

"By the way, that was for scaring the crap out of me," I said sternly as he shrugged his shoulders and gave his boyish smile. "As for the hug," I said shyly, " well... I missed you, Hayden." I smiled as he helped me up and shamelessly opened his arms for yet another hug.

With all the commotion I completely forgot about poor old China who stood by the door bent over laughing. She walked over with a little "huh hum" before Hayden let me go to show some love to China.

I stood back to give them space. It had been almost a year since China had seen her brother Hayden. He was in jail for a drug bust that he was wrongly accused of, but because he was associated with the big LA mafia gang he was sentenced nine months jail term. Him and his mafia group decided to make a visit to Venice, giving the police force a chance to calm down and deal with the mess Hayden and his group made, before returning. He missed his sister so much, and after confirming with his boss, took a detour on his way Venice, to stop in Rome and visit China and I.

Hayden really hadn't changed much since the previous year when we saw him last. His features had matured and his body gained a fair amount of muscle as I could see them flexing in his arms and back as he hugged China. Even after joining Jacques Mafia group when he was fifteen, Hayden did well to keep his boyish charm and humour and didn't let the seriousness of 4 years of gang life bring him down

His round blue eyes that always held a certain element of excitement, no matter the circumstance, were peeking through his thick black hair as it fell carelessly over them. He was fairly tall next to his older sister China. With four years between them you wouldn't have guessed China was the older one, being the same age as me as well.

Hayden was the first to pull back from the hug and held his sister out at arms length to get a better look at her.

"O my land, has Hailey been putting you in the dryer again, China, I would almost swear on my life you have shrunk since the last time I saw you." Hayden's laughter didn't appear to affect his reflexes as he jumped out of the way just in time to avoid the punch to the gut China had thrown.

"Wow, you'd think nine months in jail would change a person," she growled at him as he came up behind her and placed his around her shoulders.

"I could almost swear it was like they were never separated. One whole year away from each other and the brother-sister fighting starts within five minutes" I chuckled.

China gave me a look as Hayden's booming laugh soon joined in the chorus of laughter coming from Jake, Alberto and I. Jake and Alberto decided to leave and Hayden dismissed them with a wave (for he was at a higher rank in the mafia and they had to obey him). China rolled her eyes, leaving the group and started back towards the door and, in her second attempt, opened the door.