Chapter One: Italy

Ok, this is so exciting!  I love to write and I've been building the bases of this story in the back of my mind for more the two years now so im am super excited to share it finally with you guys. Im new on Wattpad so please bare with me if there are mistakes. Sorry in advance!!!! Thank you so much ! :D.  

Here it is...

Chapter One:  ITALY

            China stopped the car on 189 Shade Ave, beside a tall, glass paneled building that rose so high it was almost touching the washed out night sky in the light-polluted city of Rome, Italy. The scene before me certainly would have looked out of place in any other part of the world but here.  From the feeling that I got from this building I couldn’t help but keep a sharp eye on everything around me, especially from behind as I stepped out of the car and onto the curb. However, I didn’t have to worry much, for my  best friend always had my back no matter what, and in the type of business we come from that certainly wasn’t a bad thing. 

            China rolled down the window and popped her head out and gave me a warning look.

“DO NOT enter that building until I get back, I most defiantly do not want all the hot guys gobbled up before I get a chance, so stay.” She had her eye lashes pulled so close together in an accusing glare that they could have easily been mistaken for being shut, apart from the sliver of bright green peeking through.

            China and I had just moved to Italy a week ago, for business purposes. She was quite the little talker and an amazing business woman.  A lot of people just see China  as a short, pixie-like girl who looks like she walked out of a fairy tale book, but beneath that innocent frame was a feisty little creature that could stand her ground while at the same time give off a very childish vibe. However, weaknesses are inevitable and she just so happened to have the most obvious one, guys. No joking, any guy who showed the slightest interest in her was bound to be her new flavor of the week. It certainly wasn’t hard for her. She really was gorgeous. Her long wavy brown hair flowed to the small of her back of her slender figure that any girl would be jealous over despite her height. Her sharp but, surprisingly sweet green eyes, had long eyelashes to match, however, didn’t help her case either for, I swear, they could bat so fast  in the presence of any guy that I’m afraid they might just take flight.

            Me on the other hand, well, I’ve never been much of a girly girl so to speak. I’ve been told that my height and long legs have been the envy of many girls, but other than that I really didn’t think I was all that special. I inheriated  the majority of my looks from my mother, my long wavy blonde hair a piercing blue eyes. But my father is to blame for my stubborn and short tempered personality. However, have him to thank for the skills that I gained in the car business. If it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t be able to take apart and rebuild any engine from any type, model or remake, blind folded, making me the top sought out females in all of the car business, well the illegal car business I might add!

            Yep, illegal car business!  China is big on designing and taking care of finances and the communication between my clients, whether a husband who wants an upgrade without his wife being able to trace where the money is going, or some of the biggest mafia bosses in the world, China and I sold to all. And that’s the main reason we moved to here to Italy. The illegal car business is booming over here, where some of the biggest mafia groups in the world take charge.

            I was quickly brought out of my reverie when China took a sharp hold on my arm, placing her delicate hand in the crook of my elbow as she gave a tug and giving me one of her specialty “WTF” looks. I looked down at her and shook my head as I smirked, receiving two rolled eyes in response .