Chapter 14

Michael's POV
"Ugh this is so gross," Lucifer says as he soaks up the milk in a rag. I wipe up the flour with a wet paper towel. "Why did you guess wrong Mikey?"

"Don't blame it on me they started it they should have to clean it," I say. We are both pretty grumpy considering our massive headaches and queasy feeling. As if on cue I feel barf rise in my throat. I rush to the bathroom and puke out the food in my stomach. I breathe heavily and wipe my mouth.

"Are you ok Mikey?" Luc asks and kneels in front of me.

"Yeah yeah I'm cool just too much alcohol," I say and flush the toilet. Luci helps me up and we finish cleaning the kitchen. "You can take a shower first I didn't get that dirty," I say. He smiles and kisses me on the cheek.

"Thanks Mikey I'll be fast," Luc says and hurried to the bathroom. I chuckle and lay down on the floor. I just wait there thinking about Lucifer and how things are going so well. From what I interpreted he seemed to be more of a one night stand kind of guy but I guess I was wrong. We have been together for a couple weeks now and it is great. I still remember so vividly how it happened.
Flashback
"Dean I know your hurting but next week Bobby said you have to go back to school," I tell my depressed cousin. Sam and him came to stay with us and their dad is still MIA but at least he is away from Sam and Dean. They share what used to be the guest bedroom but nowadays Dean is usually at the hospital with Cas and Sam is with Gabriel.

"Why?" He asks calmly and lays an arm over his eyes. He covers them up when he is about to cry, has done it since he was little.

"Because you need your education and Cas will be fine without you," I try to say nicely. Then he does start crying. I can hear it when he takes breaths. I sigh and sit on the couch next to him. I pull him into a hug and he sobs into my shoulder. A few tears fall from my eyes but I hold back anymore, Dean needs me right now. "Shhh he will be ok Dean and so will you," I comfort him.

"No *gasp* *gasp* he wo-won't he is gonna die," Dean sobs and I rock him back in forth in my lap. I wish Sam was here he is closer and alway helps Dean more but he is out with Gabriel. Then I remember what Sam told me.

"Hey Jude, don't make it bad. Take a sad song and make it better. Remember to let her into your heart. Then you can start to make it better..." I sing to Dean as he slowly calms down. His grip loosens on my hoodie which is actually Lucifer's and I love how it smells of his cologne. Dean falls asleep and I put a blanket over him. I drive to Lucifer's house. I can't take the sad vibe Dean gives off at all times. It is like airborne.

I get out of the car and knock on their door. Lucifer answers the door. "Hey Michael what's up?" He says. His eyes are red and slightly puffy. Despite his tough act everyone knows he is a big softy when it comes to his family. I've always loved that about him.

"Um well I was thinking we could hang out, Dean is not doing to good and I can feel the heartbreak leaking out of him." I say and stuff down the tears that threaten to spill. Dean and I are very much alike that way, but when it comes to Sam or Cas his walls collapse.

"Yeah of course come in," he says and steps to the side. I walk in and see Sam and Gabe cuddled up on the couch watching X files. "Freaking adorable am I right? Man my ships are always cannon," Lucifer says and I chuckle a bit. We walk downstairs into Lucifer's layer. I sit down on his bed with the covers everywhere. He sits next to me and I move a little closer.

"How are you doing?"

"Meh to be honest not to good but when you're here everything is always better," Luci says with a sweet smile.

"Hey Luc?"

"Yeah Mikey."

"I need to ask you something. I think we have both accepted we are more than just friends. I mean we flirt with each other all the time and are always touching each other," I say referring to how his legs are entangled with mine. "And I know this isn't a good time for you but I was hoping-" he cuts off my nervous rambling. Lucifer grabs my face and crashes my lips to his. It is rough and lustful. You can tell he has been holding back for awhile. I push against him and tangle my hands in his hair. Are lips move against each other perfectly as if they were made to kiss one another. We pull back when we are out of breath.

"You were saying?" Luci says and I grin.

"Go out with me Satan?" I ask. He nods his head and kisses me again and again and one more time after that.
Flashback Over
Lucifer walks back to the living room with wet hair and a towel wrapped lazily around his waist. God he has the v line the fricking v line! "See something you like?" Lucifer says as I check him out. I force myself to look away and blush crazily. "Hey I don't mind I think it is cute when you check me out," Luci says and kisses me on the cheek.

"Good because you are so hot it would be hard not to check you out," I say and wink. He blushes and I smirk and head to the bathroom. I quickly shower and dry my hair with a towel. I wrap it around my waist and pick up me and Lucifer's dirty clothes because I know he won't do it. I walk back in the living room and see Gabe sitting in Sam's lap literally twirling his hair. He has a childish look on his face and Sam just stares at him with love sick eyes. I see Lucifer had put some clothes on and his mouth drops at the sight of me. I'm on the football team with Dean and we are pretty fit.

"Luci can you stop checking out Michael it is hard to concentrate on messing with Sammy's gorgeous hair," Gabriel says and starts to run his hands through it. Sam closes his eyes and basically hums with joy.

"Shut up," Luci says.

"So can I borrow some clothes? You know until we go home," I say.

"No I like you better without them," Luci says and winks at me. I roll my eyes and walk down to his room. He follows behind me and gets me a green and blue flannel with some ripped black jeans to wear. I pull on the shirt and signal him to leave. "Aww Mikey," Luc pouts.

"Come on not now," I say and I feel my face burning. He just crosses his arms over his chest and stares at me. I sigh and pull my boxers over my legs. I turn around and let the towel drop and quickly lift them up the rest of the way. I pull on the jeans and turn around to smirking Lucifer.

"You have a cute butt but I missed all the good stuff," Lucifer says and my face burns. I just leave the room and he follows with a playful look on his face.