Three- Brother And Sister

The sun finally set high up on the hill top, casting the forest into a dark night and disappearing from view. It was now completely dark, the only light from the stars and moon above. The centaurs trampled on, and they had now formed a path in the woods, one that animals would later follow. They weren't even that far from the grounds where they had set up camp days before. The soft hoot of an owl sounded from a tree far up towards the top branches, of which seemed to touch the moon shining above.

"Hush now, my brethren. We are nearly upon our campsite, and mustn't alert the other creatures of where our hiding place is." Alexio said, and from the first day that he had spoken to them in words of wisdom while standing atop the rocks, the clan had looked to him as a new sort of leader, but he knew all too well that as soon as they got Sibelius back, all of his glory would be taken from him. But he didn't care about that- the only thing he wanted as to have his ruler back.

The soft murmuring voices that had been following him were now silent. They marched silently through the trees, tails swishing, faces set in blank confidence, the sound of their hooves hitting the hard ground echos through the night, until they finally come to a small clearing in the trees. The campsite.

* * *

It was finally the weekend.

The day that everyone had had their blowouts with each other, yesterday, had been Friday, and now Saturday was finally upon them. Hermione was more tired than anyone of them, or so it seemed. She fell asleep late that night to the sound of Ron's loud snores, and to the thought of all of the things that Lee had said the day before.

When she woke, the warm sun was shining through their curtains on her face. She stretches, groans, and turns over, pulling the white comforter over her face and sinking into the pillows. She sighs and lets her mind fall back into her dream that she couldn't quite remember- though she remembered something about pizza, and she was almost positive that it included Harry and Ron.

Thinking of Ron, she stretches her fingers out towards Ron's spot on the bed. Her fingers brush cold, empty sheets, and she frowns, opening her eyes to see that Ron wasn't there. She sits up in bed, putting her arms on her comforter. Her hair was a mess, which she knew, because it had been put up in a messy half bun the night before. Normally Hermione showered at night, but after her time at the pizzeria with Harry, she hadn't felt like showering, and so she just went to bed.

She clambers up out of bed and yawns, rubbing her eyes and stumbling out into the hall.

She and Ron were currently renting a small two bedroom apartment, with Harry and Ginny next door to them. Their room was at the end of the hall, right next to the bathroom, and there was a spare bedroom right in front of theirs. The hallway opened up into the living room, and there was a dining room and tiny kitchen to the left.

Ron was in the kitchen when she entered it, listening to The Weird Sisters on the small kitchen stereo and flipping pancakes. He turns and grins when he sees her, breaking away from the frying pan to give her a hug.

He wraps his arms tightly around her, but when he goes to give her a peck on the lips, she ducks away from him. "What's wrong?" He asks her, frowning.

"Morning breath." She turns and moves towards the frying pan. "What's all this?"

"Well." Ron said, moving to stand next to her and flipping the last pancake. "Some people call this breakfast."