Prologue

Standing in the dark woods, in a small natural clearing made by mother nature herself, is a large group of curious looking beings- half horse, half man. Centaurs.

Over two hundred of them stand together, packed so tightly into the clearing that their shoulders touch, and when their tails flick, it whacks the person behind them in the chest. They all stand facing a tall gray rock, one that has another centaur perched atop of it, looking down at his brethren, deeply moved. They had all gathered here today to hear him speak, and they all looked up at him with such adoration- of no other he had ever seen before.

"My brethren! I am most delighted that most of you could meet here with me today." He calls out to the crowd, and all attention snaps to him, and voices drop. Silence follows his words. "As you know, a most terrible occurrence has happened today. Though the stars never foretold it, our clan leader, Sibelius, has been taken, just as dusk swept the forest.

"Now, we are a clan indeed, but what is a clan without a leader?" He sees smiles grow upon the other centaurs faces- some start to nod. "Therefore, what are we, without a leader? Sibelius has led us good and well for the past one hundred years. We shall return the favor, and rescue our leader! We are centaurs, and we fight for what is ours, and we fight for whomever stands with us!" A cheer roars up from the crowd. "So who will join me, as we save our clan leader, just as he did so many times for us?" The cheer comes again, this time louder and fiercer, strong enough to scare even the largest enemy away.

When quiet recovers the crowd again, the centaur atop the rocks speaks again. "Sibelius was taken by a man known as Rodolphus Lestrange. This Rodolphus has provided with me information containing how we shall get our leader back." He looks up to the stars, and then back down to the group. "This man requests the blood of Harry Potter- he says that with it, he can bring back Lord Voldemort himself, of whom he hopes will reward him with his wife, who is now dead. Rodolphus says that, in exchange for Harry Potter, he will return to us our leader, Sibelius." The crowd roars. "I say- let's go get Harry Potter!"