Two- Lee's Pizzeria

A long, thin path packed hard into the ground by numerous hooves crawled it's way through the woods, the trees growing thicker and the night progressing. The sound of hooves hitting the ground roughly filled the night, followed by the soft hum of the voices of worried and tense centaurs. Single file, they continued down the path, and their group seemed to stretch miles long. Finally they came to a clearing, where Alexio stood, a sheath of arrows on his bare back and a bow in his hand.

"We have reached the outskirts of the forest in which we reside. I have brought you all here to show you something," He turns and pulls back a large branch, revealing a mass of buildings. "we are a little further past the entrance to Godric's Hallow, and we will need to travel a bit more so that we are within the city border once more. Out there," He says, pointing, "is Helga Alley, also known as the road that Harry Potter currently lives with Ginny Weasley. This information was gathered by one of our spies." He gestures to a crowd of centaurs separate from the rest. "Do any of you know why we are trying to figure out everything there is to know about Harry Potter?"

One of the centaurs, a strong, muscular one with shoulder length blonde hair, answers him in a deep voice. "So that we can get angles on him, and find his weaknesses."

Alexio nods carefully. "Excellent. My friends. I know that what we are doing may feel wrong to you, but we need our leader back, for we are nothing without him. I have said this so much, that the words that flow from my mouth may sound empty and meaningless, but I assure you it isn't. No one feels as much sorrow for the capture of Sibelius than I. And besides, what has Harry Potter ever done for us?" The crowd of hesitant looking centaurs starts to nod. "We fought for him! Even when it was against the wish of the stars, we fought for him! And what has he ever done for us? Nothing! All he did was thank us. But actions speak louder than words. He has not done any actions to receive our loyalty to him, but Sibelius has! No more of your hesitation! Now is time for only determination!" He looks up at the sky. "For Mars is bright tonight, and it speaks to us in words of victory!"

*  *  *

"So?" Hermione asks. She was at the edge of her chair, watching the expressions on her best friends faces shift from emotion to emotion as she told them what they were needed to do.

Ron frowns. "It sounds like, no matter what, you get to go on this little expedition?"

She nods slowly. "Well... yes. I am the top Auror, after all."

Harry stays silent as Ron rolls his eyes. "That doesn't matter. Just because you're the top Auror doesn't mean that you should get to go on any mission that you'd like to."

"Um, actually, yes it does." Hermione says coldly. "I worked my butt off for this position, Ron, you of all people should know that. I deserve to pick which missions I want to go on, because I'm qualified and have the training. So shut your trap."

Ron scowls. "Shut my trap? Kingsley told me about this trip first, not you. Actually, come to think of it, he told you last. So it seems to me that Harry and I should go, and you should stay here. It's safer for you here anyways."

Hermione's eyes shine with anger. "I already told Kingsley that I was going, and he confirmed it. And that means one of you two are going with me, now who is it going to be?"

Ron gets to his feet, kicking the chair. "Not me. No way am I going to be able to handle you right now." And then he leaves, slamming the door behind him.

Hermione groans, putting her face in her hands and mumbling something about a toerag.

"I'll go with you." Harry says quietly. When she looks up, she sees him smiling.