Authors Note

FIrst of all, yes, you did read the title right. This is a Harmione fanfiction, but you'll have to trust me on this one, alright? Because I always feel like authors (as well as myself) rush right into the relationship, which isn't very realistic. What would likely have happened, is that though Harry is with Ginny and Ron is with Hermione, they would slowly start to catch feelings for each other. And then there would be some sort of dilemma if one of them still likes the person their dating- but overall, in the beginning, Harry is fully in love with Ginny, same with Ron and Hermione.

Also, if you think that this is going to be one of those books where Ginny is a female dog, then you're wrong. Ginny was an amazing character in the books, and the last time I wrote a fanfiction, I wrote her the way Jo did, and I liked that way much much more. So yes, Ginny will be kind, and no, she will not be a donkey. Thank you.

Now I've already written the prologue and first chapter (as of right now) and there is an argument between Harry and Ginny right in the beginning. I did this to show you that, though Harry and Ginny are currently experiencing the bad part of a relationship, they're making their way through it. Also, they're arguing about something a little more mature than what I wish I would have written, strictly because I was determined for this book to be available to all audiences. They don't really come out and say it, but once you read it you will all find out what they're arguing about. But let me say this- the only thing they did was kiss. Please do not assume that just because Harry and Ginny argued on the first chapter and that the argument was over something a little more mature, that the rest of the book will be like that. That chapter was a slip up- honest.

This book will be rated mature not because I use bad language (the most I ever say is bloody hell) or any of that gross baby-making process, but because of any graphic violence I may add... but I don't think there will be much of that either. So I suppose this is going to be rated mature jut to be safe.

Anyways, if you like it, please let me know... the idea for this fanfic came to me in the shower, and I'm still wondering if it's actually a winner. If you don't like it... I guess you can let me know too. Whatever.

Adios, amigos!

~Magisky