Chapter 21

"So... Why are you here?"

The purple haired girl looked at them with curiosity.

Sapphire and Blue twitched. What were they gonna say? That they were here to save their friend and blow their whole "secret agent" mission? No no, I don't think so.

Arisu quickly jumped in.

"Oh we are from the Mirae Paradise." She lied. Merci's head perked up and Noraa's pupils dilated.

"From Mirae?" They both asked, not believing Arisu. "The Capital?"

Saph and Blue could only play along by nodding their heads. They were still confused. Why were the pokemon here human unlike the rest of the world? Was Mirage Island the only place where pokemon are like that?

"Woaahhhh..." Merci ooed. "I heard that Mirae has a lot of high technology powered by the Electrians. The Electrians are cool. I would like to become one of them when i grow up," Merci's eyes sparkled with determination. Noraa smiled and patted Merci's head.

"Mirae huh..." Noraa trailed off, staring into Blue's eyes, it was like she was staring into her soul. "Now I'm sure that's not the place you came from."

The Trio's shoulders stiffen. Arisu nearly smaked herself. Of course Noraa could read their minds! She's a Psychic type, after all! Arisu mentally told herself to be more carefull next time and to block out Noraa from reading her mind.

"Arisu, Sapphire and Blue, am I correct?" Noraa asked."Here to save a boy named Ruby... That's a really girly name though..." Noraa's half-lidded eyes looked at Arisu, trying her best to see through her. 'I can't get through her...? How puzzling.' Noraa clicked her tongue.

"As long as you don't touch or harm Merci, I'm okay with you staying here. But if at anytime i think you pose as a threat, I WILL kick you out and report you to the Flairens or just kill you," Noraa warned, holding Merci close to her.

'Mannn talk about scary sister complex.' Blue sweatdropped.

'This chapter's moral: Don't mess with Psyshions.' Arisu thought.

'Why am I here again?' Sapphire bit her lip nervously.

"I trust you!" Merci smiled towards them. "You came here to save your friend right?" She tugged her sister's purple sleeve. "Onee-Chan, can we help them?"

"But Merci-"

"Actually that wasn't a question. I'm going to help them. " Merci sticked out her tongue playfully. Arisu giggled. Noraa reminded her of them and Merci reminded her of herself when she was young.

Nora sighed." Fine but if they hurt yo-"

"YESSSSSS!!!!!"

The purple haired maiden turned to the Trio." Apologies for my behaviour just now. Merci's the only one i still consider as my family left. I would hate to see her get hurt. Are you okay with us helping you?"

"Sure." Blue unconsciously answered. Although she was kind of curious as to what Noraa meant about Merci being the only one she considers family left, she decided not to ask such a personal question though she was known to be pesky.

'See Green? I'm not pesky all the time.' She huffed.
___________

"How are the Drakoens and Soarans? Are they still fighting?" A lady asked.

"No. They were stopped temporary thanks to the Flairens. " Lady 2 answered. Lady 1 sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness. They nearly caused a civil war," Lady 1 sipped her wine slowly. "Are other news?"

"Yes. The Dairkans are finally calming down. The Glaicirs are mass producing ice and the Grasloins are growing crops in a speedy pace."

"I see. Thanks, Sister."
___________

Key:
Grass type: Grasloins
Ice type: Glaicirs
Dragon type: Drakoens
Dark type: Dairkans
Fire type: Flairens
Psychic type: Psyshions
Water type: Sirenesii
Flying type: Soarans
Fairy type: Feirlins
Ghost type: Gihowls
Electric type: Electrians

^
|

WOAH THAT JUST TOOK HALF AND HOUR TO DO😂😂

-Starlessly✒