Chapter 11

???'s P.O.V

I combed my <colour> hair while looking at my reflection. My hair cascaded down to my shoulders.

"Ok. We're at the Pokemon Center now. " A voice echoed through the hallways. "Gold! Go get a room for all of us!"

Gold groaned irritating. Muttering something about him always doing the work, he stomped away reluctantly.

I peeked out of my room door. I suppose the creek of the door was (very) loud as all of their heads turned to me.

I gulped at them. They shouldn't be able to reconise me. I changed so much since then anyways. ~•-•~

I quickly slammed the door shut, wiping a bit of sweat from my forhead.

I can't reveal my identity to them yet, though. I still needed to send them the anonymous letters about Ruby. I wasn't lying about the 2 months, though.

If Horpi decides to send him to that place, he most likely will die. ●~●

I was the only one to escape, anyways. I quickly scribbed the letter to Black, who was just beside me and yet he didn't know.

In case your confused on where i am, im at the crowded Pokemart. Slipping it to his pocket, i quickly walked out of the mart.

Black's P.O.V

I felt a push in my pocket. Looking down, i saw a white piece of paper sticking out of my pocket. Taking it out, i read it.

I guess i should do my duty and tell you. Your target isn't in Jhoto. Its in Hoenn.

You should also research about the Pokemon, Hoppa.

Hopefully you will heed to my advice.

CTkUw

I frowned at the letter as i gave up on buying the Ultra Balls and ran to the group instead.