Chapter 9

???'s P.O.V

I looked at the group of people leave Victory High. The long haired brunette looked at her laptop.

Blue.

Long since i saw her.

Smirking, I walked away. They didnt know.

Yet.

{Region}. Is where they need to start. I scibbled it on a piece of paper. Ill send it to them now.

But yet again, they wont know me.

Yellow's P.O.V

"Where do we start first?" Valerie asked wearily. Green shrugged. No one knows. "Maybe...er... Jhoto?" I said unsurely. Crystal shook her head.

"Jhoto doesnt really fit in the problem. Ruby was sucked into a "black hole" right?" She said, her fingers air quoting. Blaze looked down.

We didnt know WHERE TO GOOOO!

Cheyenne looked around suspiciously.

"Someone's here."

We all perked up. Yvonne glared at every tree.

Blue waved it off. "Superstition!" She giggled but turned serious." I cant locate him. I think he is somewhere in the world. Or maybe not. "

Sapphire looked at Blue lazily. "And how do you know?" She asked. Green rolled his eyes. "She either bugged him or bugged him." Was his reply.

"YEOWCH!!" I screamed in pain as my eyes throbbed. The culprit was a white piece of paper with curvy handwriting.

Go to everywhere he went on his journey .
Not an easy task.
You'll meet me soon. Just not yet.

Until then,
CTkUw

That last part was all smudged up by my tears so i couldnt really see the name.

"Go to everywhere he went?" Kayla questioned. "Ruby?!" We nodded and wrote down all the places Ruby went. Especially the regions

Which led to....

Jhoto and Hoenn, here we come.

------------

Short part, i know!!!

Pls dont kill me. I wont be updating for awhile too. About a week i think.

The mystery person is....
.

.
.

.

..
.

.
A mystery!

Hahahahaa... ok .

~Starlessly✒