Chapter 1

The first few chapters idea don't belong to me. I got this book's idea by reading a book. ONLY AFTER chapter:" i got the trap off!" belongs to muah

Normal P.O.V
Blue was sick of it. Totally sick of it. She just could not bear to hear them argue anymore. It seems like, every single thing, Sapphire and Ruby would just find a random excuse to argue with each other. They were fighting right now, opposite Blue's lunch table.
" No way! You stole my tart, so give it back!"
"For the last time Sapphire,I did not steal your tart!"
"Uh, yes you did!"
"No, I did not!"
"Both of you, shut up! You guys are driving me nuts!" Shouted Valerie, the girl sitting in between Wild Child and Sissy Boy. Shocked at their friend, Valerie, they stopped fighting. You see, Valerie was more of those type of happy-go-lucky girls that don't usually get angry and lose her temper, unlike some people...(Sapphire: doesn't mean your the narrator, means we can't hear you!)
After hearing her friend blowing her top, Blue couldn't stand it anymore. She stood up. Recognizing the determined look on Blue's face, Green looked at her and asked,
"Okay, Pesky Woman, what are you planning?"
" Oh nothing nothing,"
" Tell me,"
" Since you asked, Greenie, I'm doing something special for our dear friends,"
" And who would that be?"
" One starts with 'R' and the other one is 'S',"
"Hmmmmm..." Green said monotonously. Red and Silver? Naw. Blue would do something about couples, not boys. Unless she was planning something gay. Ruby and Sapphire? The closest answer is definitely them. " I shall go somewhere. Meet you during Math class later, Greenie. I have something interesting to do... Hehehehe..." Uh-oh. Green thought. I bet my piece of cake that Diamond made that this is not going to go anywhere near the word 'GOOD'.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah... A new story I thought about. YAY. The shipping in this book is:
1. Frantic
2. Mangaquest
3. Special
4. Oldrival
BTW, happy birthday to Diamond. Yay! 4/4/15!
Diamond:Thanks, now back to MOI cake.
🐱~Sunnykittys~🐱