Chapter 6

Normal P.O.V
"So... CAN WE SLEEP!? ITS LIKE 3AM AND I DIDN'T EVEN SLEEP!!"Green screamed in fury. He had enough of Blue's 'foolish' ways. Valerie then woke up.
"Oi... did Ruby and Sapphire even bathe?" She asked,surprised. Blue shook her head as Red, in his sleep,tried to strangle Kayla("DAMN RED!KEEP TO YOURSELF!!")
Inside
Ruby woke up. A certain noise that sounded like "DAMN RED!KEEP TO YOURSELF!!" But whatever it was he has found out something tragic. HE HAVE NOT BATHE YET!!
He shook Sappphire frantically in hope she will wake up. No luck. He sighed and thought he might as well just wait till morning to bathe... which... indeed... was a TERRIBLE IDEA!!!
Ruby's P.O.V
I looked around the room for at least a bathroom. Bu noooooo... Sapphire wouldn't give a damn about bathing and so her room has no bathroom.
"*Censor*!" I sceamed silently. I was very lucky that no one was spying or anything on me.
In the bushes
Red's P.O.V
Everyone was now asleep execpt for me and Yellow. Well... it wasn't that of a surprise that we were awake- we had mid-night shift.
"R-Red..." Yellow squeaked." What is Ruby doing?"
I peered into the screen. Ruby looked very scared. Sapphire was still snoring away.
"Do you think... Ruby read Valerie's message about going to that place?" I asked, quietly. Yellow slowly shook her head.
"Maybe he just found out he didn't bathe yet."
7 am in the morning
Normal P.O.V
"Sapphire??" A voice called out. " WAKE UP!!"
"Hwmmummm??" Sapphire said rubing her light blue eyes. "Did school start yet- OH MY ARCEUS!!!WHAT THE HECK RUBY?!"
Ruby wondered what Sapphire meant. He was on Sapphire's bed, beside her.
"Uh...I'm sorry Sapphire!!"
"Whatever. Did school start yet?!"
"Umm... No"
"Good."
"I suggest we go bathe."
" WHAT!?!?" Sapphire scearmed. "We are stuck together, HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO BATHE, SISSY!??!"
Ruby nodded his head as he digged into his bag and pulled out 2 bathing suits. He passed one to Sapphire. She was speechless.
"This."
Outside
"Morning, Red!" Blue mumbled." And Yellow... Its me and Green's shift now... move..."
Inside
"Okay, my parents aren't awake yet. Lets go!!" Sapphire 'whispered' to Ruby.
In the bathroom (cause im awesome)
Ruby tried to look away as Sapphire took off her clothes. It was merely IMPOSSIBLE. Sapphire kept moving around and sometimes even ending up infront of Ruby!!
Ruby's P.O.V .
Ok. So now we both managed to change (without looking at each other) but... i accidentally knocked Saph on the head and she threw my pants out of the window. Shit
In the bushes...
"What in the name of Arceus is that!?" Valerie screamed as something falls at her feet.
"Isn't that Sissy Boy's pants?" Gold asked.
"I think it is."
___________________
Hellooo guys!! So how was it?
Anyways, check out my new book, T&D with Pokespe! ! Hopefully, you guys can also write some dares. Thx!
-Sunnykittys