Siddgeir

I’m going away for the weekend but I might be able to squeeze in an update on Sunday, if not ill try my best to update on Monday J

Rin

So, Siddgeir… well, I don’t like him. He’s lazy, rude and a pain in the ass. He took his uncles position as Jarl and makes his steward do all the work. When you ask him for work he wants Black-Briar mead, he’s Jarl yet he can’t be bothered to get up and get a drink! He likes the Thalmor and in the quest ‘Season Unending’ he talks to the Thalmor and compliments them on their power and expresses how Talos worshipers deserve death! He has a vampire lord as his ancestor, which really isn’t that great. And sometimes when you speak to him, he’ll say ‘You’re making me feel a little warm’! What the hell dude! I once forgot to put on new armour after I sold my old one, I went into the Jarls’ hall (not realising my character didn’t have any clothes on) and then he says I’m making him feel warm! I hate him; he’s a creep and a real pain in the ass. My game glitched once and I was in the tavern, I went to sleep when he comes into my room and sits on a chair, I ignore it and sleep for two-three hours and when my characters wake up he’s still there! Urgh. He’s a jarl I really hate.

Do you hate Siddgeir like me or do you like him? Any Jarls you hate?

Talos be with you.