Chapter 14

When we got off the plane we raced home and of course, Klaus was first and I was second.

I walked into Kol's and I's bedroom and I got out my outfit for the dance and put on the bed so I already made plans so the dance can happen tonight, and when the Cullen's come we will be ready. I might have a secret back up plan to keep my family safe because I will do anything for them and even if it means leaving them. I hear Kol coming up the stairs, so I ran to the bathroom and started the shower, hoped in washed up and got out, I use my strawberry shampoo and vanilla body wash. when I got out I grabbed my towel and tied it around my head so it could dry. I put on black eyeshadow and ruby red lipstick, I grabbed a strapless pink lace bra and matching underwear, I grabbed my dress and jacket. I put it on, I take the towel off my head and grabbed my blow dryer, dried my hair and grabbed my curling iron and curled my hair.

I walked out of the bathroom to see a sexy Kol with a hot suit on." well how much hotter can you be ara?" he said with a smirk.His lips gently touch mine pulling away quickly. Our eyes meet again and the pull in our hearts push us to kiss again. The passion and heat between us is intense, I'm speeded over to the nearest wall. I manage to push Kol's head away. "if we don't stop we'll be in this room all night long." he frowned. I got up and walked out the door.

when I got downstairs I see a lot of people here. I also hear the Cullen's pulling into the driveway, I walked over to Bonnie,"Is she ready?" Bonnie nodded And I smiled. I have the perfect plan my family may or may not know about it. I don't care though, they will just get to live.