Chapter 12

Victoria looked like she was going to explode from excitement while James looked like his calm and collected self, but don't let that act fool ya on the inside he's just as excited. Over the years I have come to think of James and Victoria as parents because it was in their nature, to take care of someone. I ran to dad while Peter ran to mom. "Daddy!" I squealed. "Hello baby girl I missed you so much," he said hugging me tightly. I and Peter switched, now I was hugging mom and he was hugging dad. "Oh my baby girl you look so gorgeous baby, I missed you so much, I'm sorry we took so long James over here wanted to stop for a snack," she said laughing. 

"Watsup dad how have you been?" Peter asked dad. "I've been great I missed you a lot son but now that we're together we can have some fun like the good old days, so now which ones of you are Kol and Klaus?" he asked said sternly. Oh no, was all I could think. Kol and Klaus stood up. James walked up to them and put his hands on their shoulders. "I would really like to thank you, boys, for saving my daughter that day without you two she wouldn't have been able to live long enough to know what the true meaning of family is thank you," he said sincerely. They both smiled and nodded. When they tried to walk away dad held onto Kol. Ah Hell. 

"I still want to talk to you, I heard you and my baby girl are married," he said. "Yes sir we are," Kol said smiling. "You don't have to call me sir call me James that makes me feel old, so are you treating her right?" he asked. I slapped my hand on my face. He was seriously not having this talk with my husband. "Dad what are you doing?" I said blushing. Mom, Peter and everyone else was trying to fight laughing. Kol just looked nervous. "What I'm just asking the boy a couple questions there harmless," he said. I just shook my head and let it go. "So have you fucked her yet?" he asked like it was nothing. "Dad!" my face couldn't get any redder at that point. No one could hold back their laughter after that. I was now glaring at him. "What?" he asked innocently. I used my index finger to tell him to come here .

He stopped in front of me. "Yes?" he asked. "What was that?" I asked him. "Oh that I was just askin' him some questions, just some harmless questions you don't have to worry about it baby girl," he said then walked back over to Kol. I turned to my mom. "Mom, can you please get him before he starts asking more questions?" I asked with puppy dog eyes. She walked over to dad. "Alright honey that's enough with the questions you're embracing Ara and possibly freakin' out Kol," she said pulling him away from Kol. "Ok honey," he said then whispered to Kol,"We'll talk later." "Oh no you won't because I am going to keep you two as far away from each other as possible, you will not be interrogating my husband dad," I said. "Ok baby girl I won't ask any more questions, so why did we have to get down here so fast what's goin' on?" he asked. "Well it seems in a couple of weeks we are going to war," I said. "Against who?" Victoria asked. "Some crazy stalker cold one who thinks that I belong to him, his family, and an army of newborns," I said. 

"What the hell!" James yelled. "Is he fucking crazy, those newborns will destroy anything in their path their unstable, and nobody owns my baby girl!" Victoria yelled. "Its ok mom he won't get me most likely won't succeed with building the army, he being the idiot he is going to the Volturi and alerted them that he was making one get me and because they are afraid of me and my siblings they declined his invitation to help fight against us. Aro told me that he is sending out guards to watch over Edward and to kill any newborn he creates who is going through the change. It seems that after the covens Edward asked help from found out about the newborn army they rebeled against their partnerships with Edward saying they would have no part of the disaster he was creating and that they would kill any newborn that came near them, what I think we should do is recruit all the covens against what Edward is doing so they can help us, and get some of our kind to help us, there's enough of us to where we can split up and talk to different covens and ask for their help," I planned out. "That's a brilliant idea, that gift of yours always seems to help," James said. "Its not a gift just like Peter's is not a gift," i said. "Then what is it then?" Victoria asked smiling. Me and Peter spoke in unison,"We just know shit."