Chapter 7

That did it, all the Cullens got down in a battle crouch and growled at us. Ooo wow, that scared us. Que sarcasm. Compared to us they looked like kittens and we looked like mountain lions. The boys minus Charlie came out to stand with us. Charlie sat on the balcony with a shotgun, the bullets were laced with vervain, wolfsbane, and cold one's venom. Just in case one of them tried to go after him. Our fangs came out and our veins lined our faces. They tried to attack first but we easily took them down. But they were very determined to win so they got back up. Alice actually tried to go after Charlie but he shot one of her hands off, and she rolled on the floor crying in pain. 

That made the Cullens stop fighting so they could go check on her. Eddie being her mate tried to go after Charlie for hurting Alice, but he got his foot shot off and ended up in the same position Alice was in. "What the hell did he shoot us with?!" Eddie screamed. "Bullets, what else," I said in a duh voice. "But bullets cant hurt us and those did," he yelled again. Enough with the yelling already. "That's because they are special made bullets, they're made to take down a cold one and the only people who know how to make them is us including Charlie but you cant read his mind," I said smiling. The other Cullens picked up Eddie and pixie. "This isn't over," Carlisle said. "You say that like I'm supposed to give a shit, read my lips. I-Don't-Give-A-Shit! Comprende? Now get the fuck out of my yard before you get your as whooped, again," I said. With that, the Cullens disappeared out of sight. I turned to my family. "Well, that was refreshing."