Sequel Details.....

Here are the details! :)

Title: Back For You (Sequel to Rumors)

Starring:

Rydel Lynch as Herself

Ellington Ratliff as Himself

Kelly Voosen as Herself

Ross Lynch as Himself

Riker Lynch as Himself

Rocky Lynch as Himself

Vanessa Marano as Herself

Selena Gomez as Ross's Wife Selena

Savannah as Herself

Kaitlyn Tarver as Charlotte Ratliff (Rydel's 17 year old daugter)

Cole Sprouse as Ryan Ratliff (Rydel's 18 year old son)

Michael Clifford as Michael Lynch (Rocky and Kelly's 18 year old son)

Debby Ryan as Mckenzie Lynch (Riker and Vanessa's 17 year old daughter)

Ariana Grande as Kaitlyn Lynch (Ross and Selena's 16 year old daughter)

Luke Hemmings as Luke Lynch (Ryland and Savannah's 17/18 year old son)

Calum Hood as Michael's Best Friend

Ashton Irwin as Luke's Best Friend

Summary:

It's been almost 19 years since Ratliff has left. Rydel was sad at frist, but now she is becoming more and more distant from that topic. Even though he left 1 year after their marrige. She has two kids, the best support from her family and friends, and her neices and nephews. But when she hears that Ratliff is back, she has no idea what to do. Ratliff has no idea that she has 2 kids. All he knew when he left was that she was pregnant. Meanwhile, Charlotte is having her own problem, Mckenzie is dealing with people at school, Michael has the same problem as Charlotte, Kaitlyn and Max are dealing with hiding their relashionship, and Ryan just wants to be thrown out of all of these problems. How much drama can they all take? Find out in 'Back For You (Sequel to Rumors)' :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is alot of people.....XD I will be writing this in play form because of all the people :)

Anywho! I'm starting it next year in 2014 :) Thanks for all of the support! :)

-XxILuvR5xX