Revealed: Part 1

A/n: Heyyyy! :) So, who’s ready to find out who was spreading the rumors about Rydel and Ratliff?! :D I’m sad to say that the story is almost over :( It probably won’t have a sequel. Maybe in the future though :) So….here it is! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 months later…

Rydel’s P.O.V

“Here is the last song of the night!” Riker said into the mic.

It was our last show of the ‘LOUDER’ tour and we were about to play our last song when Ratliff came up to me, gave me a little kiss on the cheek when he whispered,

“I don’t know about you, but I see a person with a hoodie on their head over their.” He whispered then walked back to his drums.

I looked over to where he said and I did in fact see a person in a hoodie.

“1, 2, 3, 4,” Ratliff said tapping his drum sticks.

“WAIT!” I screamed making everyone stop.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and I pointed over to the hoodie covered person who started to run and said, “STOP THAT PERSON!!!!”

Everyone then frantically started chasing the person and finally caught them with about 500 people trying to stop them.

“Why?” My brothers asked.

“That’s the person who was making up rumors about Ratliff and I!” I said jumping off the stage with Ratliff and my brothers and ran towards the person.

I looked closely. The person was wearing glasses I saw.

I looked at my brothers and Ratliff who nodded.

I slowly took the hood off….

And the glasses…..

I gasped…..

No……just…..no….

---------------------------

A/n: I hope you liked this chapter :) 2 things…

1.       Who do you think the person is?

A.      Kelly

B.      Savannah (Ryland’s real life girlfriend)

C.      Or a mystery person from their past

2.       What song do you want their encore to be?

A.      Crazy Stupid Love (R5)

B.      If I Can’t Be With You (R5)

C.      One Last Dance

Comment for the next one! :)

-XxILuvR5xX