They Made WHAT UP?!...

A/n: Heyyy! :D I'm soooo glad you like this story! I hope you like this chapter! :)

Recap....

"See! It's not about us! Miley and Liam divorced, Katy Perry rocks her new song, Rydel and Ratliff more than friends, Demi Lovato-WAIT WHAT?!" Ratliff shrieked.

I looked down at the magazine and it did in fact say....

'Rydel and Ratliff more than friends?' It had the picture of us hugging.

Oh.

Fudge.

Ratliff's P.O.V

Rydel just stood there shocked, while I on the other hand was just plain freaking out.

"You're dating Rydel?" Riker asked shocked.

"W-what?! NO!" I exclaimed throwing my hands up in surrender.

"Then how did they get this photo!?" Rocky asked.

"I told you I felt watched!" Rydel screamed at me.

"Wait WHAT?!" Ross screamed.

"EVRYONE BE QUIET!" I shouted making everyone shut up. "Better. Now one at a time!"

"You were being watched?" Riker asked.

"I felt like it last night after we left the venue." Rydel explained.

"So did I." I said.

"Well whoever is doing this needs to stop." Ross said.

All of a sudden Ryland started laughing.

"Ryland. Now's not the time to be laughing!" Rydel freaked out.

"What? Oh! I was laughing at this!" Ryland said passing us the magazine.

Both Rydel and I looked at each other then took the magazine and looked at it.

'Our sources belive that Rydel Lynch and Ellington Ratliff from the teen band 'R5' are dating. We found the two walking beside each other after their last stop on the first part of the 'LOUDER' tour. After awhile Rydel stopped walking to talk to Ratliff who looked around and nodded. After that Ratliff gave Rydel a side hug whispering something in her ear and walking off to their tour bus like that. Rydellington fans....time to fangirl...

"WHAT?!" Both Rydel and I screamed.

"All I said was that I felt being watched so Ratliff calmed me down with a side hug!" Rydel exclaimed.

"Don't worry! We believe you!" Her brothers exclaimed.

"I'm sure all of this will blow off by tomorrow!" Rocky said.

We all nodded.

I really hope it does. I don't need someone tweeting me a Rydellington question on twitter. Which reminds me....

We're doing a Q&A session live stream tomorrow....

Fudge.

A/n: I hope you liked this chapter! :)

Comment for the next one!!!

-XxILuvR5xX