The Magazine.....

A/n: Heyyy! :) I’m so glad you like this story so far! :) Here is the first chapter! :)

Rydel’s P.O.V

“It’s sooo good to be back!” Ross said falling on to the couch when we got back.

“It does! Don’t get too comfy Ross. You still need to help us un-pack!” Ratliff said laughing.

“Ughhh!!!” Ross groaned falling of the couch and on to his face.

“Really Ross? Realy?” Rocky asked laughing and helping him up.

“You guys are weird. And stupid.” Riker and I said at the same time. We both looked at each other and burst out laughing.

“HEY!” Rocky and Ross said at the same time. “SHUT UP! STOP THAT!”

“Ok…. If you guys are done talking in unison, we have to go un-pack the bus.  Apparently the bus driver has this ‘wedding’ to attend to.” Ratliff said with air quotes and walking out to help un-pack.

I rolled my eyes. My brothers-including Ratliff-are sooo weird!

1 hour later….

WE all sat on the couch breathing heavily.

“If it’s going to be this hard to put on the bus when we leave to go back on to the “LOUDER” tour…. then I don’t want to do it…”  Ross said slouching on the couch.

“Well, we’ll have more people helping next time!” Riker said next to him.

Ross then looked at the coffee table where there was some envelopes. “Hey! The maile came!” He then took it and looked through it. He was about to throw it back on to the coffee table when one caught his eye. He looked at the cover and his eyes went big.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Nothing!” He said putting it behind his back.

“Ross. I’ve known you your whole life. I know when something is nothing and when it’s not.” I said standing up and walking over to him. “Now what did it say?”

“U-uhm T-that-“ Ross stuttered.

“MILEY CYRUS CUT HER HAIR!” Rocky, Ryland, and Riker finished for Ross after reading it and their eyes went wide.

“We all know that. In fact. The whole world knows that!” Ratliff said.

“Right.” They all said in defeat.

“Ross. Just hand me the magazine. It’s not like it’s about us!” I said smiling at him.

Ross’s eyes went big and started stuttering again. “W-well y-you s-see-RATLIFF!” He started but Ratliff snatched the magazine out of his hand.

“Here you go!” Ratliff said handing it to me.

“Thank you!” I said looking at the cover with Ratliff.

“See! It’s not about us! Miley and Liam divorced, Katy Perry rocks her new song, Rydel and Ratliff more than friends, Demi Lovato-WAIT WHAT?!” Ratliff shrieked.

I looked down at the magazine and it did in fact say….

Rydel and Ratliff more than friends?’  It had the picture of us hugging.

Oh.

Fudge.

A/n: I hope you liked this chapter! :D

Comment for the next one! :)

-XxILuvR5xX