We Have An Idea....

A/n: Heyyyyyy! :) I hope you like this chapter! :)

--------------------------------------------------------

Ratliff's P.O.V

I was at the Lynch 's house later that night when Rydel walked up to me.

"Hey Ratliff." She said a little awkwardly.

"Hey." I said in the same tone.

"So, it isn't gonna be like this all tour right?" Rydel asked sadly.

I sighed, "I hope not," I said, "I miss talking to my best friend without any awkwardness." For some reason it pained me to say 'best friend'.

She smiled, "Great!" She said giving me a hug.

"Ok. If you love birds are done flirting.....we need to get on the tour bus." A voice said behind us. Rydel and I turned around to see Rocky, Ryland, Ross, and Riker smirking.

I rolled my eyes, "Speak for yourself," I said, "You're always checking out girls on tour."

He rolled his eyes this time, "Ha ha ha," he said, "very funny."

"Ok," Rydel started, "Let's just on the bus."

We all agreed and went on the tour bus.

3 hours later on the road..... (10:00pm since they left at 7:00pm)

"GUYS!" Riker shouted from the bunk beds. He ran out but tripped, "DARNET! I'm okay!" He stood up and said, "I have an idea for what you could do about the rumor of 'Rydel and Ratliff dating'!"

"What is it?" I asked.

"How about you and Rydel go along with the rumor! Like what if you guys fake dated!" He said.

"That's a good idea," Rydel said, "what do you think Ratliff?"

I thought about and said, "Yeah, ok I'm in!"

-----------------------------------------------

A/n: I know it was little short :( Sorry, it's hard to type on a kindle XD I hope you liked this chapter! :)

Comment for the next one!!!!! :)

-XxILuvR5xX