Going Along With It...

A/n: Heyyyy! :) So I'm pretty sure that this story will be updated everyda, so stay tuned :D But here is the next chapter :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day...

Ratliff's P.O.V

When I woke up the next morning, I was actually really excited to start going along with. I know it sounds weird and looks like I like her. She's just a very good friend. And plus, I have a girlfriend who I am very happy with.

I walked to the front of th bus and made myself a bowl of cerial, then sat down on the couch while I waited for the others to get up.

"Good morning Sid!" A voice said. I turned my head around to see Rydel. I set the cerial down and stood up to give her a hug.

"Good morning Delly!" I said smiling at her. She walked up to me and gave me a hug. When I hugged back, I felt this weird thing in my stomach that I didn't usually get when I hug her.

"How did you sleep?" She asked getting out the orange juice from the tour bus fridge.

"Good. You?" I asked trying not to stutter from the feeling in my stomach.

"Good!" Rydel said pouring a glass and putting it back in the fridge. With a glass full of orange juice, she came and sat next to me.

We started talking and not realizing the rest of R5 (including Ryland, Stormie, and Mark) waled in to the room.

"How are the love birds this fine morning?" Rocky joked.

"How is the stupid egg head this morning?" I joked back.

Rocky rolled his eyes. "Hahaha," He said sarcatically, "Very funny!"

"And we're not love birds!" Rydel said back.

Rocky shrugged and said, "I know. But it's fun to mess with you guys!"

Rydel, Ross, Riker, Ryland, Stormie, Mark, and I rolled our eyes.

Rocky can be so stupid.

Later that night at the concert....

"How do I look?" Rydel asked coming out of the dressing room and in to the hall where me and the guys were getting my drum sticks and their guitars/bass.

I turned around and my eyes went huge. (A/n: If you have seen the Popstar Exclusive Behind The Scenes With R5, they're wearing the blue outfits at 1:18-1:20 :) )

"You look gorgeous!" I said not taking my eyes off her.

"Wow Ratliff," Rocky said, "Getting in to the fake boyfriend stuff already?" That earned him a slap on the head by Ross and Riker.

"No. I'm being serious. She looks beautiful." I said smiling at her making her blush.

Riker signaled the guy to start playing the intro to 'Fallin' For You' when Rydel was givin her braclets from Stormie.

"Ready guys? On 3." Riker siad.

"AaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAA," We said, "READY, SET, ROCK!"

We ran onstage and waved to the fans before taking our places when Rocky started to sing the beggining.

You like mismatched socks with polka dots
You like your pizza cold; I think that's hot
You like to swim at night when the moon is full
You think that makes you strange; I think that's cool