The Second Magazine...

A/n: Heyyyyyy!!!! :) I hope you like this chapter! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day....

Rydel's P.O.V

I was awoken by Ratliff waking me up. I looked outside to see we stopped at a gas station.

"Do you want anything for breakfast Delly?" Ratliff asked.

"Sure. I'll just come in." Rydel said. "Where are the guys?"

"Still sleeping. You, Mark, Stormie, and I are the only ones up." He answered.

"Alright!" I said putting my slippers on and walking in to the gas station with Ratliff.

I picked out some breakfast (and some candy but don't tell my brother's or they'll steal it) and was on my way to check out with Ratliff, but a magazine caught my eye.

It said....

R5's Rydel and Ratliff too close?

It had the picture of Ratliff and I from the meet and greet a couple days ago when my head was on his shoulder.

I grabbed the magazine and paid for my stuff along with Ratliff and went back inside the tour bus.

When we were there I flung the magazine at him.

"OW! What was that for-," He started but looked at the cover. "Fudge! Don't they know that we're 'dating'?!"

"Apparently not. Sometimes writers run out of ideas and start the rumor over again!" I said.

"What are we going to do?" He asked.

"I don't know," I said. "I don't know."

--------------------------------------------------------

A/n: ARGH! I'm so sorry for the short chapter.....AGAIN! But I'm feeling really sick :( But I hope you liked this chapter! :)

Comment for the next one!!!! :)

-XxILuvR5xX