Chapter One

"You know, we forget half of what they teach us in school... But when it comes to torture and the people who inflicted it, we've all got an elephant's memory."
-Unknown

*****

Will... Will you forget me?"

Concern fills his eyes as we stare deeply into each other's soul. We have children together. We have a life to withhold...

"No baby... I will never forget you.."

Whether or not this can be kept, I need to insure my sanity..

I need to insure my Mentality.

***** 3 years and Six months ago*****

Katelyn Pov

Waking up, I look around the room, and begin to panic

Who's room is this?
Where am I?
How did I end up being here?
What happened last night?

Hearing a low groan, I jump. Peeling back the covers, I notice a man laying next to me.

I know who this is.

Suddenly, a rush of remembrance and familiarity engulfs in my brain.

"Good morning, Christopher."

I smile, kissing his cheek, still making sure not to wake him up.

As I walk down the stairs, getting ready to make breakfast after finishing my hygiene, I begin to hear crying noises. At first, I figure it's just the TV Christopher turned up too high. Then, I realize that there were actual true baby noises.

Following the sound, I walk into a bright blue room with a baby carriage in the middle. Hesitantly walking towards the cradle, I notice a beautiful baby boy inside.

This is my child.
This is my house.
This is Christopher's child.
His name is Christopher too.
He is six months old.

Laughing everything off, I eagerly pick him up, and begin rocking him back to sleep. Once finally sleeping, I walk out the room, and just stand there.

What was I about to do? I swear it was something.

Hearing my stomach growl, I head to the kitchen, and making breakfast for Christopher and I.

Published

September 28, 2016

So, how do you guys feel about Katelyn forgetting things?

What happened to her?

Why and how did she become like this?

Questions that must be answered, and will be answered...

Later on in the story.

Byes!