Chapter Seven

"There are sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They are messengers of overwhelming grief and unspeakable love."
-Washington Irving

*****

"Will... Will you forget me?"

Concern fills his eyes as we stare deeply into each other's soul. We have children together. We have a life to withhold...

"No baby... I will never forget you.."

Whether or not this can be kept, I need to insure my sanity..

I need to insure my Mentality.

*****

***** ____ Years Ahead*****

Author's Pov

Who is the deceased?

What is the deceased?

Everyone's head sulked down. Half in shame, disgrace, and most importantly..

Guilt.

It wasn't their fault she died.

Oops, did I just say she?

Ha. I'm sorry.

Chris wasn't the hurt the most. No.

It was the person who killed her that stood here at this funeral, holding in the grin that would soon break through. No one would notice this though.

Natural caused death my ass. Even the corner was paid off. Isn't that some bullshit?

I want justice for her death, wouldn't you?

Tears pour down Christopher's face as he lets out a blood curling scream as he crumbles to the ground on his knees.

Her four children lie await, just knowing their mother will pop out the casket in some sort of sick joke. There are no typos in that sentence.

Why did this happen to us?

Why did this happen to our mother?

Why hasn't she woken up yet?

Where is mommy?

Kate... Linn... God... He... He lied to us. He isn't love... Because.. I'D love for you to still be here... By my side.. Why he make you leave me?

How dare I say this didn't affect Christopher deeply. It did.

Imagine having someone to believe in you.. Someone to believe who you are is someone special. Someone who accepted you for who you are... Someone who never let you slide with putting yourself in a position other than great. Someone who never let you talk down upon yourself.

Who wouldn't be crushed by the person being gone for... Eternity?

I'm sorry..

Katelyn Michaela Brown.

Like Christopher just said moments ago

"No, Kate... Linn.. Do not.... Rest in peace...

Just..... Stay with me!"

Published

October 11, 2016

I seriously thought I published this on the 6th... I'm sorry, my mother has taken my electronic, and only gives it back for school and my alarm.

What do y'all think about this chapter? Anger? Let it out.

Sadness? Express it to me.

Also, what's y'all opinion on the clown situation in Texas? I actually live in the same city one of the clowns live in. Terrified isn't the word.

Cautious is it.

Well, byes!