Chapter Twenty Five

"I use to wish blindness upon myself... Simply because I wanted to understand how it felt to block the pain out. I use to wish a robotic mindset/heart upon myself.. Simply because I never wanted to be hurt once again. I use to wish upon a star.. That wished upon me. Do you want to know what that star wished? It wished for me to see God's image."
-Author.(MEEEEEEE). I love writing, it sets me free.

 I love writing, it sets me free

Katelyn Pov

I nervously lead Christopher into the living room, making sure he isn't peeking through his blindfold.

"What.. What is it? What's?... My surprise?"

"Don't worry Christopher, we're here. Take it off."

He gently removes the piece of cloth and looks slightly up at it.

"It's... It's ME."

He breathes out in shock and astonishment.

"Yeah.. I drew it.. For you."

I choke out nervously.

"Looks.. So... REAL... Why?"

"Why did I make it?"

He nods.

"Well, I wanted to draw something that meant the most to me.. I wanted you to see yourself as I see you. I wanted to surprise you... With you. If that makes sense."

"Oh... Well, I love it... I love you."

He pecks my lips, and walks closer to the painting. He reaches up, and feels the canvas.. Feeling every single detail. Every single painting stroke I had once taken. And feeling every emotion I placed onto the living masterpiece.

*****

"Why does God... Why does he? Why does God love me?"

He asks me with such seriousness.

"God loves us for many reasons.... Like because we're his children."

"Does he love me... More than anyone... More than you?"

"Yes, Christopher. He loved you before you were even thought of."

"Who is God?"

"I had to figure that out long ago... As he says..

'I Am That I Am' ".

"I never thought you'd leave like this.. I'm a monster.. KATELYN, COME THROUGH FOR ME!"

Published

November 14, 2016

The last chapter will be published tonight at around 7..

I'm debating whether or not there should be a book three or simply a book like this only it will end differently.. I'll get the answers tomorrow though, so hang tight..

I love you all for the love and support.

Stay Gorgeous!