Chapter Fifteen

"So I prayed to the Lord to send me love.. Send me something like an Angel from up above."
-Trey Songz, Hatin' Love

"-Trey Songz, Hatin' Love

Katelyn Pov

I slightly jump, terrified in that quick moment, and place my hand over my heart as I slow down my breathing rate.

"Christopher! Lord Jesus! You scared me!"

I watch as he scrunches his eyebrows together, just as Chris does the same.

"How...? I'm sorry... I hate when.... When you're not... Happy Kate... Linn."

My heart melts, and I quickly feel ashamed of my actions. I overreacted right?

I mean, it's not that creepy to have the love of your life and your child to be already staring at you when you first open your eyes... Maybe it's just me, but I've just never had that done to me before.

"I like.. I like watching you sleep. So... Amazing... Beautiful."

I blush, then look down at Chris. He's so small, and fragile. But, Christopher has a firm grip on him, so he should be fine.

I quickly get up, use the bathroom, start my hygiene, and walk back into the bedroom. Grinning at the sight before me, I mentally embed this moment in my brain... And also my camera log of course.

"Come downstairs with me, Christopher."

He looks away from the TV and nods.

"Mkay. I'm coming."

-----

Katelyn's Vows

"Christopher, you have the world in your hands. You have my heart, my mind, my body, and soul. There's not a word on this Earth that comes near to expressing the love I have for you. This may seem like things everyone has said to each other, but it's true. The true definition of love is to put that person's needs before your own. Like how you need toothbrush and toothpaste. Like how Micky Mouse loves Minnie. We are made for each other, you and I.... That's something I will never forget."

Christopher's vows

"Kate... Linn. I'm stupid. But, you love me... You love me and... And my dumb brain... My best... BEST FRIEND!!!! HEHEHEHEHE! I don't understand... A lot. But, you help me... You help me understand the big thingies. You're so... Beautiful... To the WHILE WORLD! Did I say it right? Okay, Kate... Linn. How long does this... This have to be? *Sighs loud and heavily*.. Can we just get the marry now?"

-----

Just thought you'd want to hear what one another had to say on their wedding day. Anyways, I was going to write the chapter differently, more about Katelyn's death... Until I remembered something...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LovelyandPerverted !!!!!! 😘😍😂❤❤❤💖💖💖👍👍🍰🎂🎂🎂🍻🍹☕🌈

Published

November 1, 2016

Oh, and for those who celebrate...

Happy Day Of The Dead!