Chapter 42

Congrats to our Beast for being victorious this past weekend over Randy 😊😊

"You will hurt and love when it is necessary.
Nothing more.
Nothing less. "

✘✘✘

"Please" I begged as I slowly got onto him while he laid in bed.

"We just got rid of all of them and now you want to invite everyone over and it ain't even to announce that you're my future wife?" He groaned before pulling on my thighs so that I was settled on The waking Beast.

"I feel horrible because we didn't celebrate her birthday like we usually do" I shrugged as I glanced out of the window before focusing on the half asleep Beast.

"How the fuck is it my fault that they didn't do that while you were recovering?" He cocked his eyebrow.

I sighed and got off of him clearly not going to get him to agree.

"Nicole!" I heard him as I entered the bathroom and kicked the door but he caught it before it shut reminding me how I hated how fast he could be. I walked over to the basin and tied up my hair.

"I don't get why you're getting pissed at me when you know exactly how I am" he shrugged as I glanced at him through the mirror.

"Well I figured you knew who I was and how much my friends meant to me." I snapped not even sure why I had walked into the bathroom I just wanted to get away.

"I know how much they mean to you. But they mean nothing to me baby"

I groaned in frustration and tried to move past him but he pulled me against him before pushing me against the doorframe pinning my body with his.

"I don't want you to be trying to change who I am. One woman already tried that and I happen to love you too much to watch you walking out of my life. No offense to Rena" he whispered as his hands traced over the outside of my thighs.

"I'm not trying to change you Brock. I think we have had enough of walking out on each other to last us awhile." I held his arms slowly tracing my thumb over his tattoo on his shoulder.

"I am going to be with you for the next few months stop trying to make this seem more than you just not wanting to share your latina" he chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Fine! Throw the fucking party but don't neglect me cause I happen to have no plans today" He smiled for the first time since I woke him up.

"Mmmm well they'll be here at about 2pm so..." I moved my hands down his chest and bit my lip as I trailed my fingers along his V. His eyes travelled to where they were leading.

I giggled as he quickly lift me into his arms onto the bed and he smirked and kissed me roughly as his hands ripped my underwear before pushing into me hard