Chapter 2

THANK YOU FOR OVER 120 READS SO FAR ON THIS SEQUEL IN JUST A FEW DAYS ♡

"...And when she was down
She got right back up.
She was a beast in her own way, "

✘✘✘

RAW BEFORE PAYBACK

BROCK POV

"You are going to see her at the arena soon , why are you still calling her?"

I glared at Paul as he spoke while we drove over in the limo.

He had actually wanted Charlotte and Ric to drive with us but I wasn't going to have any of that shit.

I couldn't fucking believe all the shit that fucking happened.

One moment it was the afternoon of Wrestlemania; me pushing her up against the wall, wanting to feel myself in her as her family knocked outside the door.

Next thing I wanted to get a fucking kiss before my match and I see John fucking Cena on her.

I knew he would be there, the fucking golden boy wouldn't let Wrestlemania go without it being graced by his fucking presence.

But I was not expecting to find him with my girlfriend and I fucking snapped.

I knew she wouldn't have done anything, deep down I fucking knew but it hurt seeing them together all over again.

Paul's words were playing in my head as well as her brother's that she would always love John.

She wanted marriage and kids from him.

She wanted a life with him so I couldn't speak to her then because I didn't want to lose my temper on her as the last time I did she had been in tears while I hadn't even known.

Even with a fucking broken nose Cena would probably play hero.

But then of course the fucking match.

I was so fucking angry and seeing her not affected at all as she stood in the ring just made me even angrier .

So I said some things,did some things that hurt Nicole. Things I wished I hadn't and it cost me the match..

Like the sucker I was, I went to her locker room after she won the title because even though I was mad, I knew how much it meant to her but when I got there it sounded like a party going on.

Again she hadn't cared and just as I was about to say fuck it, blondie came out and I got dragged to her.

I hated seeing her cry but she was so stubborn and all I wanted to fucking do was go to the hotel room with her because I wasn't in the mood for anything else .

But this was Nicole and to have thought she would have just agreed to come with me was wishful thinking.

Nothing was easy with her which I liked but not when I was annoyed with everything.

In the end I didn't see the point in fighting. I was tired, injured and didn't have the fucking energy so I let her go.

She said she loved me but I hadn't taken it seriously in that moment.

Why would she when she had Cena?

Rena had flown into town the next day with her husband and my boys, so not thinking about her was made a bit easier.