Chapter 12

"...So why try to be anything more,
Than we are meant to become.
Maybe coming and going
is what makes us who we are. "

✘✘✘

"Morning " I smiled at Bryan as I walked into the kitchen and sat at the table.

"Hey I didn't even know you were here" he raised his eyebrow as he blended some green stuff.

I was too sleepy to pay attention to his latest concoctions .Some of them were good , while others?

Not so good .

I never understood why no one had more than one guest room in their house. I mean Renee and Dean weren't bad sleepers but when you add Paige in the mix ?

It gets pretty bad.

But who was I to complain, I technically didn't even have a house.

"Why would I not be here?" I asked as I stood up and poured myself some coffee, not taking the risk with Bryan's juices today.

"You didn't come here after the show with the other crazy ones down the hall. I know, because my headache wasn't as bed when I went to bed..." He smirked as he turned and leaned against the counter.

"Fuck you Bryan!"

He narrowed his eyes at me before answering as he didn't like cursing that much.

"Hey I'm just being honest but I thought you might have spent the night with Brock?" He shrugged as he took a seat in front of me causing me to take the place I had before.

"Did you not watch Raw last night?" I asked, even though me landing up here was my fault, there was no love lost from my Beast's side in that ring.

"I did but I watched him come out and joining Charlotte ,to you kissing him and low blowing him, to him kissing you and ... " He trailed off on what had been occurring over the past two months.

Basically two months without my Beast, we were truly more apart than together as I doubt there was even a month that went by straight with no fighting .

"Well to put it bluntly Bryan figured there was enough sexual tension between Big Gorilla Beast and Fearless Beast for a night in a hotel" I heard Dean as he stumbled into the kitchen.

"Well there wasn't..." I shrugged.

I sighed as even though he treated me like crap at the arena , he said I should come to his hotel room when he was Brock earlier in the night .

I wasn't exactly sure why I came , I mean I knew where it would end up but for all I knew he could be finally letting me know his reasons...

I knocked and waited, hoping he wasn't so angry that he actually wasn't here. I mean, he did follow Charlotte as she ordered him to leave.

"Brock.." I whispered almost pleading hoping I was wrong and the door swung open.

"What are you doing here?" He raised his eyebrow as he leaned on the door basically blocking my way in.

"You wanted me here.." I stated even though I could see that wasn't the case anymore, I was simply relieved he was in there .

While Brock was hardly the type that would have hurt me by being unfaithful. Yes my mind drifted there quite a lot before, but that was before the weekend.

So in the end even if the thoughts popped into my head I knew they could never be true.

"That was before Nicole.."