Chapter 10

"The best kind of humans
Are the ones who stay. "

✘✘✘

"I know I can't have you because I can't prove the things I say to you" I heard him whisper as he continued holding me.

Rihanna (feat. Mikky Ekko) - Stay

When I said The Beast was a different man whenever we were here was made more real by the Brock I saw today.

When I made the decision to come home I honestly didn't think that he would be here as, as far as I saw it . I was being made a joke by him and Charlotte.

I wasn't sure how on earth she knew I would be meeting John and why she would show Brock. I mean I got why she taunted me because she believed I wanted Brock but doing it to him was different.

All along it was a fever
A cold sweat hot-headed believer

I guess me kissing him made her afraid that he would leave her team but he clearly stated he couldn't and it didn't make any sense. I couldn't think of why Brock would be letting someone control him.

I saw the conflicted look in his blue eyes when he said he couldn't explain because unlike many times before?

This time I wasn't blinded by my anger, I had been upset yes but Renee's words just made me more considerate about looking at him and listening to him and not quickly cutting him off. I was glad I hadn't ...

I doubt I would hear those confessions from the beast again so I would have to make sure I remembered it.

I threw my hands in the air, said, "Show me something,"
He said, "If you dare, come a little closer."

"Baby.." I heard him and stared up at him as I realized I had gone silent.

He raised his eyebrow, I guess waiting for my answer.

I closed my eyes and leaned up and kissed him as I had before, except this time I didn't break it. I let my tongue find its way over his bottom lip and he parted his lips as I pushed past them and pulled down on his neck to deepen it .

Round and around and around and around we go
Oh now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now you know.

All the stolen kisses in the arena was nothing compared to this at all.

This was deepened, this was me making sure he knew I still loved the Beast and wanted to be loved by him regardless of the fact that we weren't together.

His hands went down my sides until they landed on my thighs and his fingers dug into them as he lift me onto the counter and pulled me onto the edge so I could be as close to him as possible while he stood between my legs.

Not really sure how to feel about it.
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you.

He slowly broke the kiss and stared down into my eyes , I guess unlike the last time I was here he didn't want to manipulate me or persuade me in the many ways he could but that's what I wanted.

What I needed...

I leaned forward and slowly bit his lip and let my lips move to his neck.

I bit into his skin and his fingers on my thighs tightened.

It takes me all the way.
I want you to stay

I pushed him away and he frowned but I hopped off and tugged on his arm and the frown soon led to a smirk on his face as I pulled him along up to the bedroom.