Chapter 17

"She wildly burned
for the one she loved
and he stood there watching,
hoping he too would catch a blaze
from the violence stirring in her heart."

✘✘✘

"Good luck baby" I heard him and sighed as I gripped his hand, maybe a few days ago I could just be mad at him and let him go but I couldn't now .

He was my man, whether we were official or not.

"You love being mad at me" he whispered as he glanced behind me.

I knew Brie and Paige were most likely there.

I rolled my eyes, " I'm not mad."

Even though I knew my tone betrayed me.

I pulled on his hand and he moved close as I gave him a quick kiss , he leaned in for more but I leaned back.

"You're late " I nodded to the entrance as Charlotte's music continued playing and I didn't want to know how Paul looked waiting for Brock at the stage.

He pulled my face to his again and kissed me, gripping my behind , surprising me as he knew my team was with us.

He then kissed my cheek before turning as he wiped his lips and walked out.

69 thumb tacs is what Renee texted me as I was busy getting ready so I didn't even have time to see my lunatic brother.

I wasn't sure why Brock did it, it hurt that after everything he would do that to Dean. They tore each other a part but that was...

"Nicole.." I heard Brie as she took my title and Paige smiled.

"Let's go kick some Flair butt! Take whatever anger you have for Brock right now or sexual frustration, you two are confusing, and combine it with the tons of anger you already have for that bitch."

"I'm not angry at him. I'm just confused" I shrugged.

Brie sighed, "either way you guys will sort it out after ,now its about tearing that bitch down"

I frowned at Brie, "what? I'm over this feud at this point I'm ready to take her down. You saw what I did to Summer last year for messing with Bryan ,if anything I would use all she has done as fuel"

"We getting wasted tonight?" Paige cut in.

"Nicole doesn't get wasted , she gets tipsy.." Brie rolled her eyes.

"Why not? I thought we were doing Brie Mode?" Paige pouted.

"We are but while this one gets crazy, after I have too many I tend to forget. In the moment I will know what I am doing and then the next I'll be like how did I land up here? "

"Before we got fired a few years back, she woke up on Big Show's couch in his hotel room. It was hilarious, his like 'I heard knocking and then barfing and opened to find Nicole asking if this is her room' "

"It wasn't that bad!" I rolled my eyes as Show tended to exaggerate for effect.

"Hey you should be lucky it was Show, imagine it was at Vince's door"

"Maybe it happened and I don't remember hence the firing then "

"I could believe that, so Fearless mode for you tonight then!" Paige shrugged.

I simply laughed as my music played and we walked out.

"Her opponent from Scottsdale, Arizona. Accompanied by fellow Team Bella members Paige and Brie Bella , she is the WWE Women's Champion ,Nikki Bella!"