Chapter 13

"Loving me will not be easy
It will be war.
You will hold the gun
And I will hand you the bullets... "

✘✘✘

"Just go Brock!" I sighed as I heard him close the door.

"No!" He shouted out and I turned and saw him glaring at me .

"Oh yes , I forgot you don't take orders from me.." I shrugged as I leaned against the wall.

"I don't take orders from anyone including fucking Charlotte because that's what you were going to say right?"

I packed my things as I just wanted to leave.

"Why are you here? You pull me off her after she fucking attacks me.."

"That's my job Nikki. I am part of her team.."

"Admit it you have a weak spot for her right? All these months together , travelling and somehow something happened. I saw it at Payback , you tried to stop me from hurting her. You care about her"

I stared at him and he frowned.

"I am not going to even answer that Nicole." I ignored his clenching jaw and zipped up my bag.

"Now go be part of her team then.." I shook my head and swung my bag over my shoulder but he pulled me back so I simply set it down, knowing I wouldn't be able to go anywhere until he had his say .

"You can't stand the fact that I am the one who has every right to be mad at you for that fucking picture you posted now you are doing this bullshit!" He sneered and I folded my arms even though I hated that we were once more fighting back here.

I knew he was right, I was mad because I messed up with the picture but I wasn't going to admit it. Because I was hurt, hurt that he pulled me off that bitch.

"Why are you here?" I whispered.

"Because you fucking hurt yourself" he gestured to my leg that I had completely forgotten about since he walked in .

Reminding me the cause of it.

"You mean you hurt me when you pushed.."

"God dammit Nicole!" I jumped as he had taken the water bottle and thrown it into the mirror while the shattered glass fell beside us.

He didn't seem affected by it at all as he moved towards me.

"What more do I have to fucking do to please you? I fucking tell you everything. "

He turned and slammed his fist into the locker behind him.

"Pour my fucking heart out to you. I have never EVER done that shit, not even with Rena. She'd be lucky just for me to say the three words more than once . Because its not what I do Nicole!"

"Rena wasn't competing with someone like I am!.. " I began but he cut me off .

"There is no fucking competition! I know I was a fucking pain in the ass with John but that was never because I doubted you once. That's because of my own shit with that man"

"Then tell me Brock! Tell me what shit you had with him so there is one less thing you are hiding from me?" I moved to him as well, knowing he wouldn't as if it were that simple he would have told me a long time ago.

"You don't fucking want to know Nicole.." He shook his head and I frowned but couldn't respond as he continued.

"It doesn't matter anyway because its in the fucking past. You fucking ended things with him so he is out. Charlotte? I have a fucking contract with so I am sorry if I can't just leave her like you want me to . I am sorry that I have to protect her out there Nicole. "