18- I Knew You Were Trouble

Harry rushed to his bedroom to grab his wallet not being able to hide his excitement. He checked himself in the mirror and smiled widely, he took a deep breath and left the room, he didn’t want to keep her waiting for so long.

Louis struggled his way to his bedroom; a few bags from the duty free, his luggage and his carry on were heavy enough but his grumpiness had another reason. He dropped everything to the ground and reached for his key inside his back pocket. He tried to open the door but he couldn’t. “Fuck me hard!” he yelled.

“How is it that you can never open hotel doors?” Harry asked with a grin.

“Shut up, they always give me the one that doesn’t work,” the older guy answered annoyed.

“Yeah, I’m sure they do,” he leaned his hand for Louis to give him the key.

“Don’t worry, I can do it.”

“Come on, let me help you, you are doing it wrong!”

“Isn’t your girlfriend waiting for you?” Louis avoided any kind of eye contact.

“She is not my girlfriend,” the curly boy frowned trying to understand what was going on.

Louis turned around to inspect Harry’s face, “You are lying, I know you!”

“She is not my girlfriend, I promise!” he answered trying to hold his laugh, watching him trying to open the door became very amusing.

“I don’t care if she is, I just can’t believe you didn’t tell me anything,” Louis muttered ashamed. He didn’t want to seem vulnerable but he needed to say it.

“Oh! Is that it?” Harry asked with a smirk.

“What? What are you laughing at?”

“I’m not laughing, you’ve been acting strange and I was wondering why, now I get it,” the younger boy explained.

“You are the one who is been acting weird, not me!” Louis gave up on the door and handled the key to his friend, who took it with pride. Harry loved it when Louis needed him.

“I haven’t been acting weird, why would you say that?” he slid the key, pushed the door to his body and opened it with no struggle. He then turned around and smiled to his friend trying to tease him, Louis sighed.

“I just got off a nine hours flight, I’m tired and weak, that’s why I couldn’t open it myself,” he stated.

“Whatever, I’m the strongest between us. This is just another proof,” Harry teased.

“Yes, you have been acting weird!” the blue eyed boy rapidly changed the subject.

“I don’t think I have, you just got here!”

“Exactly, Harry! I just got here, we haven’t seen each other for almost five days and you didn’t even hug me, what am I saying hug me? You didn’t even say hi to me, and then your girlfriend comes and you jump to her,” Louis complained while arranging his bags inside the bedroom.

It took a little time for Harry to understand what was going on. “Is he jealous?” he asked himself excited.

“You know what? Whatever, I don’t care! I just wish you told me, I’ve been calling you like crazy these past days and you didn’t even answer the phone. I was worried, you know? If I knew it was because of your girlfriend I would-”

“She is not my girlfriend!” Harry interrupted.

“What is she then?” Louis questioned burning his blue eyes into his friend’s green ones.