17- I Wanna Be Yours

[This chapter contains my first attempt ever to write something "smutty" so if you don't feel comfortable with that kind of stuff, please don't read]

The whole ride to the airplane was a nightmare. He couldn’t even open his eyes because of the massive headache he had, aspirins were no good and he decided he would tweet about it later that day. Luckily, he forgot.

He got off the car and stormed his way to the check in area, thanking God that there were no fans to stop him. There were so many things going on inside his mind that all he needed was to put a stop to the hell he was living in. Just the thought of alcohol made him want to throw up and he didn’t do drugs, so all he could do to empty his mind was sleep.

And that’s what he did as soon as his body landed on his seat, he slept trough the whole flight. He didn’t eat, he didn’t drink but most importantly, he didn’t think.

Eight hours later he was in New York, feeling fresh as a lettuce. He yawned, stretched his arms and took a long deep breath, like cleaning his lungs from the british air. He couldn’t feel happier about his choice, it was exactly what he needed: a new environment. He needed to be as far from them as he could and just the thought of it got him excited.

As it was too late to city sight, he decided that after dinner he would go straight to his room to get some sleep. He was so happy at how well he was handling the whole jetlag thing, he grinned at himself everytime he checked the local time. 

Harry walked into the dinner and chuckled at the fact that it looked exactly like in the movies, he looked at the tables right next to the window and decided he would sit by the bar instead. “The American way,” he whispered. A funny named burger and a milkshake were his choice, oh and a side of fries. 

“This is indeed the best burger in the world,” he exclaimed.

“Oh my God, you are british,” another waitress shouted from behind, he nodded nicely. “I love One Direction,” she stated, thinking complimenting something from his country was a good idea. She was about nineteen and as she was cleaning some empty tables right behind him, he couldn’t see how she looked like.

“I’m glad you do, thank you,” he turned around to make eye contact and smiled charmingly, as always.

The girl just glanced at him not really paying attention; she frowned at the thank you part but decided to ignore it. “They are coming to New York in a few days and I already have tickets, are you going?”

“Of course I’m going,” Harry answered confused.

“Oh, so you are a fan too,” she said walking to the counter. Harry was thunderstruck, this was definitely a first.

“Can I have more coffee?” another client asked.

“Sure,” the girl walked to him with the pot, “So directioner or not?” she looked back to Harry.

“Um,” he wasn’t sure about what to say, he lifted his head and swallowed his bite quickly. “I am actually in the band.”

Her mouth dropped open, “Oh my God, you are Harry Styles,” she yelled. He looked around to see if someone reacted to her sentence, nobody did and he was really happy they didn’t.

“I’m so sorry,” she couldn’t stop staring at the floor trying to hide her embarrassment.

“Hey, don’t worry about it! Its ok,” he was trying to make her feel better. It wasn’t a big deal for him; it was actually very refreshing. “We can take a picture later if you want, so you can remember how I look like,” he joked right before he heard his phone ring. The whole point was to be disconnected from it all but he forgot to turn it off and he hated himself for it. “This one last call and then is over,” he thought.