Chapter 51 :_)

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING <3333333333333333333333

_______________
__________________________
_______________________________________

"You know I'm sorry right?" He said for the hunderth time.

"I know."

"I still don't know what I did though." He said.

"I know."

"Are you going to tell me?"

I sighed and turned to him. "I might as well since we'll be gone in two days."

Yep that's right it's the second to last day of school.

Gryffindor won the Qudditch cup.

Harry and some of the DA members went on this amazing journey to the Ministry to figure out his prophecy. The ended up getting in a huge battle with the death eaters.

Sirius was severly injured.

Harry wouldn't let me go with them because he said it wasn't safe.

So as you could guess I'm really mad at him.

Umbridge was removed from the school and Dumbledore had came back.

We were all rejoyced at this.

 "Harry said you were in the room when Umbridge busted him, Ron, and Hermione for starting the DA." I said.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Em, I was studying that night." 

"So you say." 

"No I really was, I wouldn't lie to you." He said taking my hands.

"Really?" I said smiling.

"Really." He said.

"That still doesn't explain why Harry saw you in the room." I said as his arm went around my shoulders.

Draco sighed. "It has to be someone who would get a rise out of you and I getting in a fight. Maybe they used a poly juice potion!"

"It would have to be someone close to you then." I said thoughtfully.

The water was lapping up peacfully onto the shore.

I smilled and leaned farther back into our tree.

Not alot of people were outside today, which suprised me because it was super nice out today.

"True, but as long as you forgive me we don't have to think about it now. Let's focus all our energy on you." He said.

I sighed. "It seems like everyone is focusing on me these day's. If I don't get let into the school... I'll be a disgrace, to Hogwarts and my family."

Draco shifted uneasily. "It's going to be okay Em. You'll get in, I know it."

"Thanks Draco." I said smiling.

I interlocked my hand with the hand that was dangling around my shoulder.

I wanted to cry. Why I'm not really sure.

Being back with Draco? Maybe.

The stress of being good enough? Possibly.

"I love you so much." He whispered leaning his head on mine.

"I love you more."

"Impossible."

"Maybe so."

And right then and there I knew.

That no matter what happens between Draco and I, that our bond is unbreakable.

We have an unreachable connection that I'm sure not many people will experince in there entire life time.

I know that no matter what I do, or what he does, I can count on him to be there when I need someone to hold me or even just a friend.

There are so many things I want to tell him, so many things I want to give him, but it would ruin the moment.

I can't even ever imagine my life without Draco Malfoy.

*NEXT DAY*

"They said yes!!!" I screamed pouncing on him.

He picked me up and spun me around in one of our many fairy tale moments.

He then put me down and took the letter from my hand. 

"This is wonderful." He said.

I just noticed we had drew a crowd.

"Excuse me." I coughed and they disperesed.

We were in the court yard and it was the last day of school and I had just got the note that I could stay with Draco for a third of the summer.

He read the letter and smiled. "I'm so excited." He said smiling.

I laughed. "Me too."

"Ms. Potter I need to see you in my office, you may bring Mr. Malfoy if you wish." Snape said appearing out of nowhere.

"Yes sir." I said.

We followed him to his office and sat down on the other side of his desk as he sat behind it.

"Here are you parental forms and information." He said handing me a whole stack of papers about two feet tall.

"Wait. For what?" I asked.

"Merlin Academy of course." He said.

My. Heart. Stopped.

"Omigosh." I breathed. "Yes!" I said jumping up and down.

Draco laughed and Snape... smiled?

"You passed the tests with flying color's Ms. Potter. The are excited to have you in two years, if not sooner." Snape said.

I smiled widely and sat back down.

"Thank you sir. Thank you so much. This means the world to me." I said and then I hugged him.

He hesitated at first and then slowly hugged me back I then pulled away and gave Draco half of the papers and picked up the other half for myself.

"I won't dissapoint you sir." I said as we left.

"This is so amazing Em." Draco said giving me a light kiss on the lips.

I smiled. "I'm so amazed."

We hurried back to the common room and I quickly put my papers in my trunk in my dormitory and then hurried back to the common room.

Everyone was in our little corner and I headed that way.

I stood infront of the unlit fire place probably smiling like an idiot.

"Guess what?" I said excited.

"What?" Everyone chorused.

"I got in!" I said holding up my acceptance letter.

Everyone started yelling and then they tackled me in a hug.

Every year ended the same.

In an amazing way!