Chapter 5

Just thought i'd update early... your welcome! :) 

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING !!!!! <33333333

______________________________________________________

-Quidditch Match-

Once we had gathered enough players including Fred, George, Ginny, Ron, Hermione, Harry, myself and a few other Gryffindor's we headed down to the Quidditch pitch.

I played Chaser, Ginny, Fred and Harry were also on a team with me we were all co captains.

Hermione, Ron, and George were co captains of the other team.

We were halfway through the game and I was flying at full speed towards the goals.

I didn't see Seamus Finnigan coming straight towards me and we collided head on.

We fell from our brooms. Luckily Ron swooped down from his keeper position and caught me whilst, luckily, Ginny caught Seamus.

"You alright?" Ron said once we were safely on the ground.

"Yeah, I guess. I think I'm going to sit the rest of the game out though I don't feel too well that drop scared me to death." I said rubbing my head.

"Yes of course." Ron said turning away climbing back onto his broom.

"Ron." I said.

He looked back at me. "Yeah?" He asked.

"Thanks for saving me, if you wouldn't have done that I would have been one less person for Voldemort to kill." I said smiling at him.

He grinned. "No problem, it was my pleasure."

He flew back up to continue the game.

I walked out of the pitch.

Once I had reached the path that lead back to the school a hand went over my mouth. A scream escaped my lips in fear and shock from the abrupt action.

"Guess who?" Draco whispered in my ear.

I smiled and turned around.

"I saw you fall back there I was about to run in and save you but Weasley got to you first." He said running a hand through his hair. 

"I see." Was all I said remembering I was mad at him.

"What's wrong Em?" he asked his face sinking.

"Nothing, I'm just really tired right now." I said pretending to yawn.

He raised an eyebrow. "You can't lie to me Em." He said.

"Really Draco, don't worry about it." I said turning away from him.

He grabbed my arm and turned me back to him.

I could see Harry walking out of the Quidditch pitch, in my peripheral vision.

"You better let go of me, Harry is walking towards us." I whispered.

Draco frowned staring at me with confusion.

Harry reached us looking at me with a surprised expression.

"What's going on here?" Harry asked looking between Draco and I.

"Nothing." I said automatically.

Draco opened his mouth to say something to Harry, but I glared at him telling him not to open his mouth.

"Let's go Em." Harry said giving me a weird look.

I nodded gave a quick nod to Draco.

We walked back to the castle together in silence when we got into the castle Harry stopped walking.

I stopped and looked at him.

"What was going on back there Emma, truthfully?" He asked his face sad.

"Nothing Harry, really." I said feeling awful for lying to him.

I always felt bad when I lied to Harry because though I would never tell anyone this, he was one of my best mates.

"Okay I believe you, and I won't mention it to dad because you know he would freak out. And Em?" He said grabbing my hand.

"What Harry?" I said smiling.

"You know I love you right." He said smiling back.

I stuck my tongue out at him. "Gross Harry!"

"Emma Potter, I'm being serious." He said grinning at me.

"I know Harry, I love you to." I said.

He put his arm over my shoulder and we walked back like that the whole way to the Common Room.

-Next Week-

Okay so I'm freaking out right now!!!

The yule ball is tomorrow and we leave for home in two days.

I've been talking about the ball twenty-four-seven and I think it's getting on Ron's nerves.

I finally got the gist of that when we were all walking to breakfast one day...

"I think I want to wear the silver bangles instead of the gold ones... but I'm not sure that goes with my dress robes... but then again everything goes with silver right? But then I'd have to change my earrings. I don't know if I want to do all that work. But then I do want to look breath taking_"

"Emma bloody h*ll! You look beautiful in everything you could just where jeans and a sweater as far as I'm concerned." Ron busted out.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at him putting my hand in his.

"We have to tell our parents you know." I said.

He brought my hand up to his mouth and kissed it.

"I know, it'll be fine, I promise." He said.

I smiled a fake smile.

That kiss didn't make a passionate fire burn in my heart like Draco's do.

"Let's go we are going to be late." I said running down the hallway.

He followed.

-Next Day-

It was around six and I was getting ready for the ball.

I had made sure my hair was perfectly curly, and then I slipped into my dress robes.

My dress was green with flowery prints on the top and a black sash around my stomach. It was a full skirt and I had black heels on. (AN: pic of dress on side>>>)

I was so excited for tonight little did I know tragedy would strike.