Chapter 4

• Zadedykowane ALL MY FANS!!!! <3 ya

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING!!!!!<3333

_

Back in the Gryffindor Common Room there was a party for Harry.

Everyone was asking Harry to open the egg he had caught, he agreed but when he opened it a blood curdling scream came out and we all instinctively covered our ears.

Harry automatically closed the egg.

"What's all this racket?" I heard Ron's voice say from behind us.

I smiled and turned around and so did Harry.

"I'm sorry I've been a real jerk to you Harry, and to you Em." He said.

"Forgive me?" He asked Harry first.

Harry nodded patting Ron on the back.

"And before you answer Em can I ask you another question first?" Ron asked.

I nodded.

"Will you please do me a great pleasure and go to the Yule Ball with me?" he asked handing me a rose.

Where the frick did he get a rose in December?

It was so sweet and so unexpected.

And so in front of every person in our House.

How was I supposed to say no?

I would have made Ron look like a fool, and though I might have wanted that a few days ago I surely don't want it now.

"Yes." I said smiling.

All the Gryffindor's cheered and hooted and a bunch of guys looked disappointed that I was taken.

I hugged Ron.

I pulled back feeling nothing.

"All this excitement is tiring, I'm going to turn in, don't stay up to late Ronald Shmonald." I said smiling.

"Wouldn't dare Potter." He said tapping my nose.

I kissed him on the cheek and trotted up to my dormitory.

I immediately fell on my bed and started bawling.

It's not fair! If Ron wasn't so darn sweet I could be in Draco's arm's right about now.

I heard the Dormitory door open and immediately sat up tears still rolling down my face.

Of course, it was Ginny.

The smile that was on her face quickly switched into a frown.

"What's wrong Em?" She asked sitting down on my bed next to me.

"Oh just hormones..." I said trailing off.

She brushed a tear off my face with her thumb.

"We both know that's not why you're crying." Ginny said.

"I really don't want to talk about it right now Gin, trust me I'll tell you when I'm ready." I said.

She stood up and walked over to her bed. "Okay but when you need someone to vent to I'm always here, you know that right?"  Ginny asked.

I nodded then snuggled up in my bed drifting off into an uneasy sleep.

-In Emma's Dream-

Draco and I were sitting in a meadow filled with beautiful flowers.

To our right was a small stream.

"I love you Emma, marry me." I knew it wasn't a question it was a statement.

But I didn't care I wanted to marry him!

"Yes." I said

"NO!" Draco said.

"What? No what?" I said.

"You don't want to marry me you are still dating that washed up Weasley!" Draco said.

"But I love you!" I said and then he started to fade and I was falling into blackness.

*

I appeared in the Common Room watching myself and Ron laugh.

I smiled this part wasn't a dream it was a memory.

I then fell into blackness again reappearing in the Potion's classroom.

I saw Draco pouring dragon blood on my head.

I frowned at this memory, which had been a horrible day.

I then fell into darkness again.

Appearing in the courtyard.

I saw Harry in his Quidditch uniform fighting with Draco.

Draco then called Hermione a mudblood.

Ron tried to hex Draco but his wand backfired.

Ron was then puking out slugs.

I had watched this from a far that year, not wanting to get into any trouble since it was my first year.

_

I awoke sweat dripping down my face.

Draco was a horrible person, that was all I needed to know.

I fell back on my pillow sighing.

In the morning I hung out with Harry in the common room I need a break from friends and boyfriends and just needed time with my brother.

"Harry?" I asked flipping a page in my book.

"Hmm?" He said continuing his Transfiguration homework.

"What if you liked...someone who isn't a very good person and pretty much all your friends and family hated this person." I said not so smoothly.

Harry whistled. "I'd say you were screwed, this is hypothetical of course?"

"Yes, of course it is."

"Well if you love the person, I would go for it I mean the heart wants what the heart wants. Isn't that what mom always says or something." Harry said.

I pondered the thought a little more.

Harry was right if it is possible Draco is the one, then I need to go for it I don't want to miss my chance.

But I'll wait until after Christmas Holiday's for that.

"Harry have you figured out the egg yet?" I asked putting my book on the coffee table and leaning back on the coach.

"No." He said.

"Shouldn't you be figuring that out then?" I asked looking at him.

"The next task isn't until after the holiday's calm down Em." He said.

I put my hands up in defense. "Ok. How's it going with Cho then?" I asked.

"Pretty good actually." Harry said.

"Come on Potter I want the smoking hot details." I teased.

Harry looked at me rolling his eyes. "You're something Em."

"Something ah-mazing!" I said laughing.

Harry chuckled. "How Ron puts up with you is a mystery to me."

I rolled my eyes at this.

"This is so boring, we should do something fun... oh! I know we should get a bunch of people and go down to the Quidditch Pitch and have a game! That would be so fun!!!" I said grinning.

Harry shoved his homework into his bag.

"Your not going to shut up unless I agree with you are you?" He asked.

Oh my brother knew me to well.

"Nope." I said smiling.

"Fine, everyone is outside anyway, go get your snow stuff on and we will go have a Quidditch match." Harry said.

Yesssssss!