Chapter 2

Wow i'm posting... didn't think i would post this often on this story... anyway hope you like this chappy, i loved writting it!

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING<33333!!!!!

_____________________________________

-Next Day-

"So what did mum and dad say?" I asked Harry.

We were the only people in the common room. Probably because it was breakfast time, plus it was Saturday...

"They told me I have no choice but to compete. Mum's really worried about me but dad isn't so concerned." He said flipping through pages in his potion's book.

"Harry I don't mean to be like Hermione, but the first task is in a week, shouldn't you be practicing spells or something?" I said sitting next to him on the couch.

He chuckled. "I have double potions on Monday, I better get some of my homework done." He said.

"Harry." I sighed.

"Emma." He sighed back looking up at me.

"You know I'm just worried about you right." I said.

Harry rolled his eyes. "You have to be the most annoying sister in the world, but your also the best sister I could ask for." He said punching my arm playfully.

I rolled my eyes at this.

"Just saying." He said simply.

"Just a few more weeks." I said massaging my temples.

"Until what?" Harry asked.

"Until Christmas break of course." I said.

"We can't even go home Em, we have the Yule Ball." Harry said.

I sighed. "Do you ever listen Harry, instead of having the Yule Ball on Christmas they are having it two days before, we get to go home for Christmas, we get to see Sirius." I said smiling.

Harry smiled at this.

"I'm going to find the others, don't stay here to long alright?" I said standing up.

"Alright." Harry said smiling.

I was halfway out of the portrait hole when I turned around to say, "Make sure you practice."

Harry nodded and I left him to it.

-Monday-

"Are you scared for big Potter, little Potter." Malfoy's voice sneered.

I rolled my eyes and kept my ground walking to transfiguration.

"Are you mute now little Potter?" Malfoy asked.

I huffed and whipped around.

Malfoy stopped dead in his tracks.

"Shut up Malfoy, I've listened to you put my family down since day one and I'm sick of it! Don't you have somewhere to be anyway?" I said glaring at him. It seemed like after all these years it was the first time I ever really looked at him.

I never realized how beautiful his eyes are.

And his hair, it was so cute. His hair would be beautiful on babies.

"Your right Potter, it's about time is start respecting your family." Malfoy said.

"What? I mean yeah it is." I said then mentally smacked myself for how stupid I sounded.

Malfoy chuckled.

To my surprise it was music to my ears.

I realized we were the only ones in the hall now.

Uh-oh not good. I might to something I will regret tomorrow.

"You look nothing like your brother, Potter." Malfoy said pinning me against the wall with either hands on the side of my head.

I didn't care, his breath was like fire whiskey, intoxicating.

It made me dizzy and made me want to kiss him. I don't know what has gotten into me, but fate seemed to start pointing me in Malfoy's direction. Much to my prides dissatisfaction.

"What's wrong with you? You are supposed to hate me?" I said.

"I can't, believe me, I tried. But Emma you have a piece of me I'll never get back." He said.

I think that was the first time he ever called me by my real name

It was so hot.

"We can't do this I'm dating Ron." I said.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him." He said back. I never have had a thing for the "bad" boys, but when those words left Draco's mouth, everything changed.

I hooked my arms around Draco's neck.

"But I'll know." I said.

"Shut up and kiss me Potter." Draco said smiling.

I pulled him down to me and when our lips met a fire ignited.

I pulled back to gasp, Draco smirked.

"Holy crap." I said inhaling sharply.

"Surprising how good one kiss can feel isn't it?" Draco said still smirking.

I nodded pulling him back down to me.

-Lunch-

I kept touching my lips missing the burning feeling that rested on them when Draco kissed me.

Yes, it's official, I'm having an affair with Draco Malfoy.

Gosh I hate myself.

But it's not like I could dump Ron for Draco.

First off Ron would never talk to me again.

Then second Harry would flip.

And third I'm pretty sure my dad would disown me.

I sighed.

Just then Ron and Ginny walked into the Great Hall.

When they reached the table they both sat next to me.

When Ron sat down he gave me a small peck.

Sparklers.

That is what his kisses feel like now in comparison to Draco's.

Like a dull, watered down, sparkler.

Harry and Hermione walked in and sat next to Ron.

They jumped into a convo with each other.

I chatted with Ginny about Dean.

But when he walked in all my attention was on him.

He winked at me smirking.

I blushed.

Ron looked up for a split second and I looked away quickly.

This is going to be harder than I thought.