Anger management...?

"Are they coming back, Kal?"
"Of course, Rob, of course."
"Are you sure?"
"...Yeah, I am."
She stared at the door, wondering what to do.
 They could die tonight, and Kali would feel the guilt. 
"...Are they going to die?"
"Robert! How dare you say such a thing!"
"I'm sorry, but that's what they want, right? For them to go away?"
"Robert, I am telling you to shut up before you say something worse to my face, okay? They will be fine, you have to trust me on that."
 He nodded.
Kali sighed and went back to thinking. What could she do? She could break them out, or pretend to be a police officer and let them go charge free.
 But would that work? No, no it wouldn't. 
She can't do anything, and it's all her fault.

  Death was something she was used to seeing, and most of it were by her hands, but this was different.
 Heart attack, that's what the people at the hospital had said.
"He had a heart attack, and then, for some reason we can't explain, it slowed down until his heart stopped completely."
 She caused it, she had to have. He was so shocked to see her that he died. It was her fault. And now she had memories she wasn't sure she wanted.
 "It wasn't your fault, Kali."
They were sitting outside of the hospital on the steps. 
 "Yes, it was."
"No, it wasn't. You have to understand that he was old, and he was living his final days."
 Kali shook her head, feeling as though she couldn't speak anymore.
 Bucky, without thinking, wrapped an arm around her shoulder and brought her closer. Kali tensed up at the contact at first, but slowly she began to relax, not entirely, but slightly.
 "Home." She whispered, her eyes watching a couple laughing and kissing.
"Yeah, we can go home, if you want."
She nodded.

  Anger. That's what she felt. Nothing but anger and guilt.
And she took it out on a punching bag. 
 It was swinging back and forth with each hit, and it was soon to break from the force.
She didn't notice when someone entered the room.
Anger was just taking up all of her senses, and soon, the punching bag was on the other side of the room, spilling its insides.
 "Wow."
Her head snapped to the sound, her eyes resting on a small man with glasses and curly hair.
 "I'm pretty sure only Steve is allowed to do that."
She didn't answer him, only went to go get another bag.
 "I was,uh, sent down here to talk to you."
She cast him another look as she brought the punching bag to its proper place, setting it up.
 "About your anger."
She stopped what she was doing and looked at him.
 "Anger?"
The man nodded, he looked calm and scared.
"That's what the bag is for."
The man sighed, and pushed his glasses up further on his face.
 "Sometimes, but I think you may have put enough of your anger into it. You could talk about it, with me."
 Kali felt the need to snort at that response, but she didn't, instead, she tilted her head and placed a hand on the punching bag.
 "I know talking isn't really your thing, but it helps."
Kali didn't even move.
 "I just want to know why you're so angry, that's all."
"I killed him."
 "Who?"
"Robert."
That was all he was giving him. She went back to the bag and began punching it relentlessly.
 The man sighed as he turned back, knowing that this conversation was over.

"Did you get anything?"
"Nothing, she doesn't want to talk."
"Maybe she'll talk to her boyfriend."
"She's not my girlfriend, Tony."
"I didn't say a name, Barnes."
Bucky rolled his eyes, a retort on his tongue, but Steve stopped him.
  "Maybe Tony has a point. She trusts you the most, Buck. Maybe you could try."
"How about we let her cool off first?" Clint suggested.
"I agree with BirdBrain," Tony said, pointing the edges of his sunglasses at him.
"That's not a bad idea. You can talk to her tomorrow."

 Punching. That's all she could think of doing. Punching and killing.
"This is for them!" She said, punching him until she could hear bones crack. She doesn't know who's they were, but she didn't care.
 "You bastard!"
Punching. Everything was covered in red;her hands, the street, his face, everything.
Red was officially her favorite colour.
 "Stop...P-Please."
The man beneath her whines and pleads, wanting it to end.
"Never."

 Another bag was broken. Tony had made her something that could withstand her strength a few days ago, and she had yet to try it.
 She ran out of bags, and her anger hadn't gone yet, so she used it.
It was a mannequin that could mimic her actions and defend itself.
 How does it even work? Electricity?
She didn't know, nor did she care. She just wanted something to punch.
 So she did; Many times and the mannequin kept blocking her punches. But that didn't help, that just made her even more annoyed. So she tried harder, faster punches that should break through the blocking.
 It didn't.
She lost herself.
 She grabbed the nearest thing to her and smashed it into the mannequin.
She was breathing heavily as the mannequin fell to the floor in two pieces.
 She dropped what she was holding--a chair--and her shoulders slumped.
At least some of her anger was gone.
 She picked up the two pieces of the mannequin on the floor and began walking towards the elevator.

 She got to Stark's lab, pieces in hand, and walked in. He hadn't noticed that she came in, so Kali just dumped the pieces on the floor. The sound of it crashing made Tony look up from his project.
 He looked at Kali, then at the mannequin on the floor.
"You broke it?" He asked, disbelief in his voice.
Kali nodded. Was he mad?
"Holy shit. That wasn't supposed to happen."
"My apologies?"
"No, no, that's amazing! You must have the strength of two Bucky's."
"I don't-"
"I will make you another one. We need to test just how strong you are."
Kali nodded, but she couldn't keep the confusion from her face. She backed out of the room slowly.
 On her way out, she bumped into Bruce. They both looked at each other silently. Kali was the one to leave first.
 "What did you do to her?" Bruce asked, walking into the lab. 
Tony shrugged, working on his new project for Kali.
"No idea, Big Guy."